Okay, finally, a garage thread. Been meaning to do this for a while and just been too lazy.Car specs:
Satellite silver non-two-tone (trim is same color as rest of car)
Factory tweeters and amp, might have been Moons and Tunes but no sub in the trunk.
Originally a loner car for a Pontiac dealership, then privately owned for several years.
Little rust on the body, mostly surface rust
Had a mild front end collision, no frame damage. Hood's slightly crooked.
Had factory pouches on the back of the rear seats.
114k miles when bought in early July 2016
120k miles as of Oct 2016New things when I bought it
- New front and rear loaded struts
- New battery
- New brakes and rotors, frontThings that need to be fixed since I bought it
- Driver's side mirror (fixed)
- Front speakers (fixed)
- no key fob
- high third brake light burned out (fixed)
- needed engine and cabin air filters (fixed)
- Rear cupholder broken (fixed)
- No cargo mat (fixed)
- recirculation door flaps
- fog lights broken (fixed)
- lower grills missing (fixed)
- small chips in windshield
- replace fluids (halfway there)
- paint chips
- headlight lenses are scratched up
- front door window runners are bad (fixed)Things fixed so far
- Third brake light
- OEM cargo mat
- door window runnersFuture aftermarket mods
- Fog lights
- LED third brake lights
- Halos/HIDs for headlights
- Custom grills (may just paint grills)
- Aftermarket head, speakers, maybe sub
- Window tinting?
- Lower struts or bigger tires/wheels
- Paint/wrap engine cover
- CAH and fabric filter
- Change gauge/console light color from red to blue
- Taillight mods