Hood prop and seat/floor covers?

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
RubyVibes

Hood prop and seat/floor covers?

Post by RubyVibes »

Hey all,

Ruby from Reno here. I have an '06 Vibe that I'm so excited about. It's a newer car, got it in February, and after replacing the stereo, I'm looking at some finer details.

Does not have a hood prop. The pick n pull said they didn't have any Vibes at the time. Can I get a general hood prop, or does it need to be specific to a Vibe/Matrix?

Looking for a budget friendly company for seat and/or floor covers? Mine came with none at all. I would say I'm more interested in the floor covers, so if you know about that, I'd be stoked to hear from you. There's a lot of products out there, and it's overwhelming. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Ruby
Bookworm

Re: Hood prop and seat/floor covers?

Post by Bookworm »

I believe that the Toyota Corolla of the same year(s) are the same hood prop. You might be able to find floor mats from the same source.

Edit - remember, you can use parts from 03-08. No need to be specific on '2006'
zbyers

Re: Hood prop and seat/floor covers?

Post by zbyers »

Bookworm wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:19 pm I believe that the Toyota Corolla of the same year(s) are the same hood prop. You might be able to find floor mats from the same source.

Edit - remember, you can use parts from 03-08. No need to be specific on '2006'
03-08 corolla, matrix, vibe should all be the same hood prop.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe