First gen Vibe sunroof interior slide.

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
deafanddiabetic

First gen Vibe sunroof interior slide.

Post by deafanddiabetic »

Hey everybody,

Been a few years since I've been on the board. Some idiot ran a stop sign and totaled my very nice Wave Blue vibe a few years back, but I recently picked up another silver first gen at an auction!

Being an auction car, it needs a few things.

It's missing the fabric/plastic slide that you manually pull to close the sunroof area. The sunroof glass and mechanisms are in great shape, work fine. But it's really annoying to have the open window above you all the time.

Does anybody know what this item is called or where I can source one? I've tried a few ebay searches but I'm not quite "naming" it correctly.
ColonelPanic

Re: First gen Vibe sunroof interior slide.

Post by ColonelPanic »

It appears the sunshade has been discontinued from GM... P/N was 88973165 according to what I've been able to dig up on parts site searches. I don't know about sourcing it from Toyota.

You may be able to find it at a wrecker somewhere, provided you could buy it separate from the entire assembly.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
vibrologist

Re: First gen Vibe sunroof interior slide.

Post by vibrologist »

I am glad you are back, deafanddiabetic! IIRC, you live and work in Omaha, NE? Post some pictures of your new ride!

Check here and call the potential suppliers: http://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/search. ... Search=int
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476