HHR SS Seats in a Vibe GT?

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
Viburass

HHR SS Seats in a Vibe GT?

Post by Viburass »

Has anyone swapped in HHR SS buckets (front only) to their 2010 GT?
ImUrOBGYN

Re: HHR SS Seats in a Vibe GT?

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Out of curiosity, just how many people do you think have considered or even had the opportunity to do such a specific swap? That being said, nobody I know. Other than issues with the SRS and any obvious fitment issues, some custom brackets would probably have to be made. Not impossible by any means.

You have access to the HHR seats? Any pics?
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
tpollauf

Re: HHR SS Seats in a Vibe GT?

Post by tpollauf »

ImUrOBGYN wrote:Out of curiosity, just how many people do you think have considered or even had the opportunity to do such a specific swap?
I was thinking the exact same thing :? Perhaps the question should have been worded "HHR seats OR any other comparable brand". There still are likely ZERO folks out there who have done this yet! I personally find the 09-10 Vibe GT seats VERY comfortable and wouldn't touch them until they wear out! Back in my younger days when I bought NEW a bare bones 1992 F-150 300 cid & 5-speed manual (BTW I still own it) it came with a single cloth bench seat. I got rid of that as soon as I took delivery of the truck and put in a 60/40 combination 6-way power seat out of a 1977 Cadilac Eldorado! Reupholstered it and added a center console (truck was wider than the Eldo so had to fill the gap with something!) and it still looks new to this day and you'd think it came that way from the factory. Lots of fabricating to make it fit and MAN were those seat sections heavy :o
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"