Looking for some parts

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
Zorren

Looking for some parts

Post by Zorren »

Wanting some either very good condition or new floor mats for my 2006 fwd. all weather or carpet.
plus an insert for the compartment below cup holder. The detailer lost mine when he was detailing my interior.
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
lannvouivre

Re: Looking for some parts

Post by lannvouivre »

Please use viewforum.php?f=46

I think you will get a reply much faster if you do.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
MaxxVibe

Re: Looking for some parts

Post by MaxxVibe »

Zorren wrote:Wanting some either very good condition or new floor mats for my 2006 fwd. all weather or carpet.
plus an insert for the compartment below cup holder. The detailer lost mine when he was detailing my interior.

I have a NEAR new set of carpet floor mats for 2005 Pontiac vibe GT lmk if interested
2009 Vibe GT/Factory Bermuda Bay Blue/5 speed shiftable automatic/ two tone leather combo interior/18x7 factory polished wheels/rear spoiler/ Monsoon Premium sound system/ Grafxwerks badging/20% tint all around