This is what I did :
- Sound deadened all doors.
- Pulled the carpet off to the side on the pass & driver side, put the largest peice of sound insulation that would fit without removing the carpet.
- Rear cargo hatch carpet is a must. Helps A LOT with all the road noise coming from the rear of the car.
- Quietest tires you can find.
- Doubled up on floor mats. Be very carefull with this one and make sure the diver side is with the SECURE with the hooks !!!! ( I got a lil flack with this one from members )
- Next is to remove the spare tire & use my scrap sound deadening for that area.
Everything I did REALLY helped but its not perfect. Its much quieter that stock but still noisey to me. You just have to accept that this car is just a economy car