Anyone still sell the '09 All-weather mats?

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
kumquat

Anyone still sell the '09 All-weather mats?

Post by kumquat »

I found them available for order on the GMPartsCenter site, but got an email saying they were no longer available after I tried to order them.

I guess I can order Weathertech ones, but I'd like to have the Vibe logo and I'd like them to match the cargo mat.
XRVibe10

Re: Anyone still sell the '09 All-weather mats?

Post by XRVibe10 »

I checked with the stock availability @ my work & those mats have been discontinued for out Vibes (both FWD & AWD models) - I also checked if any other dealers or warehouses (Canadian dealers & Canadian & USA Warehouses) have them & no one carrys them anymore - looks like you are going to have to go with the weathertech ones unless someone is selling a used set
BaseWhiteVibe

Post by BaseWhiteVibe »

I installed a set of Corolla All Weather mats and they fit just fine, but I will be changing out for Husky liners potentially. Let me know if you would be interested.
BaseWhiteVibe - As Basic As It Gets!
kumquat

Post by kumquat »

Thanks for the offer, but those say Corolla on them right? I'll pass.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

That sucks to hear that it has apparently become impossible to get these floor mats. I ordered ours almost as soon as we bought our Vibes and I have been completely satisfied with them ever since. Unfortunately, they were discontinued because of all the "Toyota unintended acceleration" drama from a couple years ago and that's why you can no longer find them :roll:.

Try contacting Crate Engine Depot and see if by some freak miracle they could get you a set. I know they tend to be able to get stuff that's been discontinued, etc. so it may be worth a shot.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage