Center Console. Bit of a different mod.

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
Altimion

Center Console. Bit of a different mod.

Post by Altimion »

So, I have my concealed carry permit and was starting to get tired of having my handgun in my holster while I was driving. Yes I know I could put it in the case or glove box or elsewhere but I needed somewhere where it would be accessable should the need arise. I had my spare nylon holster lying around and with 3 dollars worth of velcro, this is what spawned.
holster 4.jpg
holster 4.jpg (148.43 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
holster 3.jpg
holster 3.jpg (144.46 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
holser 1.jpg
holser 1.jpg (175.32 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
Last edited by Altimion on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Altimion

Re: Center Console. Bit of a different mod.

Post by Altimion »

holster 2.jpg
holster 2.jpg (172.19 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
holster 5.jpg
holster 5.jpg (182.85 KiB) Viewed 3383 times
so there you go. I don't know if there is anyone out there who has done something similar or was considering it, but this is how I did it. It works great to :D Doesn't knock up against the side and tons of room still to carry other things. :)
FarmerRick

Re: Center Console. Bit of a different mod.

Post by FarmerRick »

I was thinking of doing something similar to that, but I usually carry a Ruger LCP. It fits nicely in it's pocket holster in the little cubby hole box thing under the shifter, along with an extra mag.

I have a GunVault NanoVault http://www.gunvault.com/nano-vault-300-nv300.html that I'd like to mount somewhere out of sight to have a bit more secure storage for the times that I need to leave my pistol in the car(at work, bank, etc.) but not sure where the ideal spot is just yet.
“The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
“Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.”
― Thomas Jefferson