hatch wont unlock

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
07cdnvibe

hatch wont unlock

Post by 07cdnvibe »

I have a 2006, I wired in a reverse camera this weekend and today when i put the inside cover back on the hatch i noticed that it will not unlock using the remote, (had been working right up to that point) I am wondering if there is a switch inside the hatch similar to the child proof switches on the rear doors that i might have bumped. The hatch unlocks using the key and all the other doors work as normal. Everything looks fine in the hatch so i am kinda bewildered as to what might have happened. I did not disturb any wires when putting the camera in as it is a wireless camera and the hatch lock worked for 2 days after putting the camera in.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: hatch wont unlock

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

first thing's first...check fuses

I don't have a remote unlock option on mine tho, can't really offer too much help
07cdnvibe

Post by 07cdnvibe »

thanks for the reply.....i have checked all the fuses etc, the only thing i did not check was where the wires go from the hatch into the car, i had to run a wire through there i will check that tomorrow, did not have time to take the panels off and drop the head liner
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

make sure it's in "sync" with the other locks too. it's locked when the others are locked and unlocked when they are unlocked as well. check all your connections as well.