Rear seast "knobs\"?

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
binder

Rear seast "knobs\"?

Post by binder »

Does anyone know what I can use for the little plastic knobs used to release the back seats, the plastic knobs on the top of the seat are the ones I am talking about? Both of mine are missing.

Thanks

Robert
joatmon

Re: Rear seast "knobs\"?

Post by joatmon »

binder wrote:Does anyone know what I can use for the little plastic knobs used to release the back seats, the plastic knobs on the top of the seat are the ones I am talking about? Both of mine are missing.

Thanks

Robert
Does your car still have the threaded rod sticking up out of the hole?

ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-OEM-88970643 ... 72&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; says they are GM part number 88970643 That llisting has 2 available, but they want $7.82 each. Googling the GM part number shows various GM parts discounters like gmpartsdirect.com that sell them for less, but hard to know what shipping from them would add to the cost. Those other sites say the retail price is $6.93 each, so you could get brand new ones from a dealer for less than the ebay listing
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

$7-8 dollars for those little things? ...sigh, I don't know why I'm so surprised. I should be used to strangely high prices for little things by now :P
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

the Toyota part number is 72661-06020-B2, which may offer a slight price reduction. Or might not, I didn't check
binder

Post by binder »

thanks

I got a pair from an old Toyota