Floor Mats

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
DaJudge

Floor Mats

Post by DaJudge »

I just picked up my new GM Vibe rubber floor mats. I waited two months but they are worth it. They are black witha grey pinstripe around the outside edge and have the vibe logo just like the carpet mats. I would highly recommend them if you have dirty feet often. They will definitly last the life of the car.
Lori19

Re: Floor Mats (fritzburg)

Post by Lori19 »

The Vibe catalog says "A high edge and a high grid, closed-cell design combine to collect water and debris. A ribbed backing hold the mats in place." http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessories/pdf/Vib.pdf
Lori Abyss,monotone,moon & tunes, power pkg
Lori19

Re: Floor Mats (DaJudge)

Post by Lori19 »

Ok Andy, here's a request for ya, can you measure the depth of the groves for Salsa?
[Modified by Lori19, 11:43 AM 8/1/2002]
Lori Abyss,monotone,moon & tunes, power pkg
GT Guy

Post by GT Guy »

Alll local dealers say there is no inventory for these and to keep checking back. Anyone know of a dealer WHO HAS THESE IN STOCK?
ragingfish

Re: Floor Mats (silverawd26)

Post by ragingfish »

when i ordered the cargo mat and nets, it only took about 2 weeks to come in...i was shocked they came in so fast...guess it depends on your dealer...we're "VIP" customers at my dealer, so they go outta their way for us...but can't you just call or e-mail gm accessories and order the stuff yourself? or do they only sell to dealers?
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
TheSlave

Re: Floor Mats (Salsa!)

Post by TheSlave »

Just ordered the "winter" mats for my Vibe today. The dealer said they should have them in two days (BTW, $64.50 CND). I'll let you know how deep they are, and how well they handle our Ottawa winters.They should arrive in time since it only took the dealer 2-3 days to get my rear bumber protector that I ordered just before my Vibe arrived (they even had time to install it before delivery).
Base Vibe, auto, Neptune, power, alarm, 6 Cd with upgraded speakers, cargo mat, rear bumper protector, Stealth theft-deterent system. Ordered June 24 - delivery on January 24.
ragingfish

Re: Floor Mats (TheSlave)

Post by ragingfish »

What exactly is the bumper protector. What does it do, what does it look like, and is it REALLY worth it?
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
TheSlave

Re: Floor Mats (ragingfish)

Post by TheSlave »

quote:What exactly is the bumper protector. What does it do, what does it look like, and is it REALLY worth it?Check out this thread for posted pics: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=1491Well, we have a dog that will be staying in the back cargo area, and when he jumps in and out of the car it will help minimize the number of scratches he leaves behind on the bumper. Also, if we load heavier items in the back we won't be too worried about scratching up the bumber. I could also see it useful when climbing up on the bumber to access anything on the roof rack. Whether its worh it or not is a personal decision. We thinks so for us.
Base Vibe, auto, Neptune, power, alarm, 6 Cd with upgraded speakers, cargo mat, rear bumper protector, Stealth theft-deterent system. Ordered June 24 - delivery on January 24.
ragingfish

Re: Floor Mats (TheSlave)

Post by ragingfish »

I get it...I have a two-tone, so I probably would be wasting money on it...

2009 PONTIAC G8
TheSlave

Re: Floor Mats (ragingfish)

Post by TheSlave »

Actually I have a two tone as well. I just wanted to protect the bumper as much as possible, and it looks really good on the grey plastic. Not to mention the neptune colour of the car itself.
CaCathy13

Post by CaCathy13 »

What exactly do floormats have to do with car audio and electronics? This thread needs to be moved to "Interior"....where are ya, mod?
CathyWhen this baby hits 6.000rpm's, you're gonna see some serious sh*t-Got Lift?'03 Neptune Vibe GT: SLP Hood, AEM CAI, Thermal R&D exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pullies, K&N filter, G-Racing 17' Mito's, TEIN Springs, yellow calipers, GrafxWerks, Silverstar's, XM, Infinity basslink-more mods to come!http://www.mitro.net/vibe
lesterb

Re: Floor Mats (Salsa!)

Post by lesterb »

quote:But still...I would like someone who has them to tell us how deep the grooves are.....If it's an american design where they don't get that much snow,m it will not be usefull here in Canada!Well I received my custome Vibe mats and the groove depth is decent. I haven't measured it exactly but I'm impressed with them. They are a heavy duty design and they cover all of the Vibe driver and passenger floor. Fits like a rug. I would recommend them highly. It traps all the water in the honeycomb design. Plus it looks like part of the car. Even the rear mats are no slouches. I live in Calgary, although we have had some snow, it probably is not as much as out east.I caught a good tip on Motoring 2003 the other day. Motoring 2003 is an excellent car show shown on television in Canada. Bill the mechanic recommended tapping your feet together to free the excess snow and slush from your footwear before getting in the car. I've tried this and it works well. I wonder why I never thought of it before. Basically, you sit sideways in the driver's seat with your feet out the door and tap them together before sliding into the appropriate driving position. It surely saves a pile of mess and it is easier on the floormats too.
LesterbBase Vibe, Salsa, Moons & Tunes, Power and Sport package,5 speed manual, and Security system. Two tone.