Dead Pedal

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
scotchua1992

Dead Pedal

Post by scotchua1992 »

I currently have custom racing pedal covers and they are like a jet black with rubber gripping on the front. I have an automatic 2004 Vibe and I was wondering if they make custom dead pedals? It's not that important that I get them but I think that it will add to the look of what I currently have goin on with the other pedals. So do they make them?
ramenboy...

Re: Dead Pedal (scotchua1992)

Post by ramenboy... »

the set i got had gas, brake and dead pedal in one package.... i know i've seen some separate dead pedals for sale online, but its been a while good luck!i know you probably already did, but try doing a search for the brand of pedals you got and add 'dead pedal'
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
DaveD

Post by DaveD »

I remember seeing a picture of one in someone's garage in the forums, but off hand I don't remember who's. I'll do a search and see if I can find it again. I was looking for one too but I'm not having much luck.
DaveD

Post by DaveD »

Here it is, I knew I saw it somewhere. The member is Triton, here's a link to his car domain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/290441/7Sorry Triton if I stole your thunder, but I thought you interior was great.
ou.grizzly

Re: (DaveD)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by DaveD »Here it is, I knew I saw it somewhere. The member is Triton, here's a link to his car domain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/290441/7Sorry Triton if I stole your thunder, but I thought you interior was great.This guy us from MI? Shocked he is not a member or active on the site.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
kevera

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by kevera »

Just search "dead pedal" on google.Tons of places that sell them pop up,you might get lucky and find an exact match to your pedals.I did!
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
scotchua1992

Post by scotchua1992 »

Ok thanks guys.I found the one I want.