Cosmo short shifter

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
kunkstyle

Cosmo short shifter

Post by kunkstyle »

Has anybody used any of the Cosmo short shifters? It's a lot cheaper that the B&N I was looking at. Just wondering about build quality.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
mistertwo

Post by mistertwo »

do they make one for the vibe? i didnt see it on the site?
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i dont see one either..unless the corolla one might work?
kunkstyle

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by kunkstyle »

No idea. I actually wasn't looking at one for the vibe, just thought somebody might have had some experience with them.
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
Herb

Re: (kunkstyle)

Post by Herb »

I thought there were only two short shifters for the Vibe on the market, from TRD and TWMI've got the TWM installed in mine for awhile now and I quite like it.
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

I have the TRD version and like it too. Overall I think Short shifters are great.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop