Recaro seat in Vibe

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
cohocarl

Recaro seat in Vibe

Post by cohocarl »

I saw one of these Recaro cell phone holders on E-bay and had to have it. It is supposed to mount in the vents, but it won't fit in the Vibe's vent vanes. It comes with another mount, but it would require double sided tape that you stick to your dash board, which I don't want to do. I'll figure something out.I also picked up a flame faceplate for my phone.Later,CarlP.S. It's sitting on a Paul Romine autographed top fuel piston.
Sold 6/16/04 03 Vibe 5-speed, Hotchkis Sway Bars & Springs, Hooker Aerochamber, Panasonic Stereo, Hitch, Silverstars,04 Saturn Vue 2.2L Ecotec, 5-speed, 01 Stratus R/T Coupe 5-speed (wife's car) 85 Corvette 268 CompCam, 882 heads, FlatTops, 24lb injectors, Hooker Aerochamber true duals, 58mm TB, Holley AFPR, Siamesed intake base, Polished TPI.
Jethro

Re: Recaro seat in Vibe (cohocarl)

Post by Jethro »

OK, so is it mounted TO the piston? If so just drop that piston in an unused cupholder. If not it's double-stick tape time!I guess if you really feel the need to be able to tell people you've got a Recaro seat in your Vibe this would work.
cohocarl

Re: Recaro seat in Vibe (Jethro)

Post by cohocarl »

quote:OK, so is it mounted TO the piston?Na, I just needed something to set it on while I took the pics, and the piston was sitting on top of my computer desk, right next to a box containing a new, unused Pete Jackson S.B.C. gear drive. (noisy)
Sold 6/16/04 03 Vibe 5-speed, Hotchkis Sway Bars & Springs, Hooker Aerochamber, Panasonic Stereo, Hitch, Silverstars,04 Saturn Vue 2.2L Ecotec, 5-speed, 01 Stratus R/T Coupe 5-speed (wife's car) 85 Corvette 268 CompCam, 882 heads, FlatTops, 24lb injectors, Hooker Aerochamber true duals, 58mm TB, Holley AFPR, Siamesed intake base, Polished TPI.