Rear Seat Covers

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
Lorin

Rear Seat Covers

Post by Lorin »

Does anyone have REAR seat covers? My kids ride in back, and I know sooner or later they are going to have food and or drinks back there and there will be spills.
Lorin2003 Pontiac Vibe GT, Neptune-mono, moons & tunes, power package, side impact airbags, rear seat covers, bumper protector, cargo mat.Mods installed: TRD exhaust, TRD stb, Mods removed: TRD CAI - annoyed by CEL
KSNeptune

Re: Rear Seat Covers (Lorin)

Post by KSNeptune »

Start with ScotchGuard Fabric protector (spray-on). That'll mean whatever they spill won't stain the seat fabric. But keep looking for covers, since if they are easy to install, you could simply pull them out when dirty and wash/dry them inside.Or you could make your own slipcovers. Own a sewing machine?KSNeptune
Lorin

Re: Rear Seat Covers (silverawd26)

Post by Lorin »

I just ordered the rear seat covers from gmpartsdirect.com - Boy, the pricing is way different than the Vibe accessories brochure! The seat covers even with shipping were almost $20 cheaper. I also ordered a rear trunk mat, which was $5 cheaper, but the rear bumper protector was like $15 more! I let it go because I'm paying for the convenience of not having to mess with the dealer. There wasn't 6% PA sales tax charged either, but of course, I will declare it on my state income taxes next year.
Lorin2003 Pontiac Vibe GT, Neptune-mono, moons & tunes, power package, side impact airbags, rear seat covers, bumper protector, cargo mat.Mods installed: TRD exhaust, TRD stb, Mods removed: TRD CAI - annoyed by CEL