Painted interior parts

Upholstery, floor mats, seats, window tint and anything inside the vehicle and not electronic
csjrishere

Painted interior parts

Post by csjrishere »

I was wondering if anyone has considered painting the darker silver pieces on the dash and the doors (total of 5 pieces) the same color as the body...like the PT cruiser dash? I have a salsa and have been looking at them for a couple weeks imagining how they would look painted...hmmm?!?!?!
Monotone Salsa, Moon & Tunes w/6 disc in dash, 16" Wheels
NovaResource

Re: Painted interior parts (csjrishere)

Post by NovaResource »

Instead of painting them you could just get colored overlays here: http://www.wooddash.com/category/PONTIA ... its_VIBEOf course, painting is cheaper.
csjrishere

Re: Painted interior parts (NovaResource)

Post by csjrishere »

Has anyone bought one of these carbon fiber kits yet? I have to see it actually installed instead of graphic of the parts.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

when you say graphic of the parts, are you referring to the PICTURES in this auction listing? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1872528158 This is not a flame, esp. if you've chosen to modify your car this way: This is no longer something I'm considering doing to my car...I would probably change my mind if the kit completely covered the trim panel. This is why I think that painting could be better than this kit, if it's done properly. Of course, if someone took the time with the trim kit - they could probably make that look better than this too.
My old Abyss GT - Power, Moon and Tunes, Monochrome Mods - Installed , then removed, Sylvannia Silverstars (Headlamp only)Future mods - ?
csjrishere

Re: Painted interior parts (Yoda)

Post by csjrishere »

I just saw the pics for that product on ebay and they do not look very good in my eyes...maybe I am just to old to appriciate junk!!!
biggdogg173

Post by biggdogg173 »

I'm not too old and I think it looks like shiznit too.
Won't you please be...my neighbor?Hello neighborKevin
LocDog

Re: Painted interior parts (biggdogg173)

Post by LocDog »

Wow that looks really bad....
-aBySS Monotone Vibe-Auto Everything (I wanted a manual)-Moons and Tunes-No Badges-No Lateral Bars-Sony CDX-M730 Head Unit-200w PPI Amp Powering a 12" MTX Sub-9 1/2'' Stainless Steel Trumpet Air Horn-Spare Bridgestone Blizzaks Mounted on the Cheapest Steel Rims Ever