Great parts sale

Technical info on the Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Matrix including do-it-yourself info
Caretaker

Great parts sale

Post by Caretaker »

Just a heads up. Conicelli Auto (Toyota) in Pa. just redesigned their website and is having a nice sale. I just got $25 off my order for my new Denso ignition coils. Price after a modest shipping cost to the "wrong coast" came to $279 for the 4 coils. That's $70 each out the door for those mathematically challenged. Great price for Denso. $69 each (before shipping costs are added) was the lowest I found on another Toyota website. Check it out:

https://parts.conicellitoyotaofconshohocken.com/
Caretaker

Re: Great parts sale

Post by Caretaker »

got my Denso parts in perfect order. I also got another 10% off coupon with no expiration date to use at another time. I may have to use it on (yet) another hyundai elantra touring master window switch. I got one off of ebay after my passenger window would not go up or down using the master switch. The used part I got on ebay failed after only a week or so, in that now I can lower the driver's side window with the master switch, but it won't raise. Concinelli has a very good price on a brand new one; not to mention the lowest price on OEM floor mats for my HET. Or maybe I can put the coupon towards a new bumper after my wife has dinged it up so many times. :evil: