Duplicate Posts for the exact title/subject ???

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
tpollauf

Duplicate Posts for the exact title/subject ???

Post by tpollauf »

OK so I'm not going crazy but hopefully the Admins can explain this. As I daily try to stay up on all of us members here @ GenVibe, I noticed one of the heaviest posts "What did you do to your Vibe today?" only had FOUR total posts. Mine being the fourth. I knew that this topic had hundreds of posts over the past several years so I looked it up and sure enough, there are two IDENTICAL word for word posts. Any explanations form the experts?

Below are the two posts:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=30525&start=3000

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44153

Also Admins, any word on when we'll see the GREEN bar return? You know the one that shows us as being "online"? Thanks for your help ;)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibenvy

Re: Duplicate Posts for the exact title/subject ???

Post by vibenvy »

vibenvy wrote:FYI there's a 59 page thread with the exact same title in the Maintenance Bay Forum ;)!
The two threads entitled “What did you do to your Vibe today?” are just a coincidence. The thread that is in the Vibe Lounge Forum was started by a new member who was not aware of the other thread in the Maintenance Bay Forum (hence my quote above from the Vibe Lounge Forum thread).

As far as the green “online” bar goes, I too am still not seeing it when I’m online :|.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

I would think that there would be some "error" message pop up if you try to create a new thread when one already exists. I guess not :roll:
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Those posts were recently merged (duplicate) so there is only one left now.

The green bar (online/offline) may have been disabled due to some database optimization that was performed due to some issues with the forum going offline. I cannot say if or when it may return.