no "Canada - Maritimes" board? :)

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
canadave

no "Canada - Maritimes" board? :)

Post by canadave »

Hi, just got a good Vibe ;) I live in Eastern Canada (east of Quebec). There's four provinces here--Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland--and no forum. Ontario has a forum, Quebec has a forum, and western Canada has a forum....but no Maritimes forum. Any particular reason? Any chance a mod could create that forum? Just curious.
2009 base Vibe, silver"
07cdnvibe

Re: no "Canada - Maritimes" board? :)

Post by 07cdnvibe »

i second that, there are alot of vibes running around this area, would be nice to get a place where we can get other vibers in the area together to compare notes etc.
MrHatchWagon

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Moncton, New Brunswick here. Formerly from Bathurst, NB. Nice to see more Maritimers online! I'm all for a Maritimes board.
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Thanks for the suggestion. I created the regional board as requested and labeled according to the helpful post report I received from canadave. Let me know if any adjustments are needed.
canadave

Post by canadave »

NSimkins wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. I created the regional board as requested and labeled according to the helpful post report I received from canadave. Let me know if any adjustments are needed.
Thank you SO much...I really appreciate it. No adjustments required, it's perfect! :)

Thanks again--
Dave
2009 base Vibe, silver"