How Do I Put A Poll In My Thread?

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
A Psycho Martyr

How Do I Put A Poll In My Thread?

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Ok I KNOW I read it somewhere and made a mental note of it for future reference, but I can't remember where for the life of me how to put a poll in a thread. I did the search and couln't find it so I figured if I did an thread and my question was answered, a mod could lock the thread so It's not resurrected, but then a search will give future inquiries what they're lookin for.So who can tell me how to put a poll in my thread?
A Psycho Martyr

Re: How Do I Put A Poll In My Thread? (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Here's how ya do it.Right next to the button thata you click for a "New Topic" is a button that says "New Poll"Beleive it or not...you wanna CLICK said button.lolOk now you lookin at the screen where you type in what your new thread is about and when you scroll down, you see your poll options.You just fill in the options you want people to have to choose from.Now when you're done you click "Post" at the bottom of the page and then your new thread will load. Should look like a nice shiny new Poll Not really sure why I had trouble doin something so simple.lol