Question about links in sigs

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
A Psycho Martyr

Question about links in sigs

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

How do i put a link to my garage that simply says "A Psycho Martyr's Garage" and that be the link? All I can get is the url for the link and it looks kinda tacky. Any helps appreciated, thanks
keithvibe

Re: Question about links in sigs (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by keithvibe »

A Psycho Martyr's GarageQuote me, in a reply and you will have the info you need for the link Copy and past that in to your siggy
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
BlueCrush

Re: Question about links in sigs (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by BlueCrush »

Mine is attached to my sig pic. So if you click on my sig it will bring you to my garage. You can see how to do it by clicking here: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=25759
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Re: Question about links in sigs (BlueCrush)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Mine is attached to my sig pic. So if you click on my sig it will bring you to my garage.if he wants to do that quote me again and copy the info with out the quote included and replace the photo in your siggy with this code
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: Question about links in sigs (keithvibe)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

I saw another post of how to do it and slapped myself when I saw it...i'm such a dummy! I knew how to do it all along