Mkowdley, help!

Let us know of any problems, suggestions, or questions you have about the GenVibe Website and Forums
808 Vibes

Mkowdley, help!

Post by 808 Vibes »

A couple of times when I have clicked on this site bookmark, it says I'm already logged in?????????????? (I NEVER forget to log out of ANYTHING).I also haven't seen any I.M.'s since I noticed this...I'm freaked out by this because of the pending matter...Is there a way to change my password, like I change all my email passwords very frequently now?Thank you.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
keithvibe

Re: Mkowdley, help! (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by keithvibe »

first go to your profile... then to user settings and set the 'Stay logged in indefinately' to requre relog in with each browser session.then go in to your profile and then to 'Personal Profile' and you can change your password right there.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
808 Vibes

Re: Mkowdley, help! (keithvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Aw, thanks, dahlink! Me thinks me can sleep tonight now...
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Kari

Re: Mkowdley, help! (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Kari »

The login is "per computer" so even if someone was logged in as you on another machine, it wouldn't cause yours to be logged in when you visited. It's probably just an issue with your browser cookies...cleaning them out should take care of it.
GenVibe Global Moderator
mkowdley
Site Admin

Post by mkowdley »

looks like keithvibe's got you covered
808 Vibes

Re: (mkowdley)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Yep, working fine now. Thanks everybody!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~