BC Coilovers for 2004 Pontiac Vibe Base

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
Jayveezy

BC Coilovers for 2004 Pontiac Vibe Base

Post by Jayveezy »

Hey guys, I've been lurking around these forums for a while and I'm looking into lowering my car very soon on a set of coilovers. I thought about going with lowering springs but I want the adjustablity of a coilover- also to get experience with driving low(er).

Since BC Racing doesn't make Pontiac Vibe coilovers, should I buy a set for a 1st gen Toyota Matrix?

If anyone has experience with BC Racing coilovers or other recommendations of coilovers for the Vibe, I'd appreciate those words! Thank you!

Another link.

My 2004 Pontiac Vibe!
SeattleJeremy

Re: BC Coilovers for 2004 Pontiac Vibe Base

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Welcome to genvibe! Looks like your car is really clean :D
These coilovers will fit your car. The FWD Matrix and Vibe suspension are identical.

What are your goals for the car? I ask because $1k +shipping/install/alignment, is a lot to spend on a 14 year old car.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
Jayveezy

Post by Jayveezy »

Thank you! Goals for the car is obviously to lower it but overall it's to get more into the car scene and making my Vibe "mine" per se. This car is my first for everything- drove it for my license test, oil change, and daily driver etc. so I'd love to change it up since I enjoy driving this thing. Also for the plans I'm going with, not much people modify Vibes the way I want mine to come out so I want to see the outcome myself. Not trying to go "stance" low since I prefer function>form but we shall see!
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Great! Glad we could help :D
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT