Just installed my Progress Rear Sway Bar!

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
Vibezilla

Just installed my Progress Rear Sway Bar!

Post by Vibezilla »

So I just installed the Progress Rear Sway Bar (like lots of other people on here). And man does that thing do wonders for the cornering! On the three hour drive back to Pennsylvania last night, I kept anticipating the body roll around the corners/off-ramps, but right when you think its about to lean, NOTHING. It stays nice and level around the corners, even at moderately high speeds (probably could have gone faster, but I started wimping out at about 60 on a particular larger radius off ramp). I definitely recommend this thing to anyone whos looking to get some improved corning ability in the vibe! Next its time for some lowering springs or coilovers. hehehe
DRYfrosty04

Re: Just installed my Progress Rear Sway Bar!

Post by DRYfrosty04 »

Where did you get it? I want one
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

The Progress sway bar is awesome!

Purchase mine from Andy's Autosport.
http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota/20 ... /progress/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Monkeywrench has it a little cheaper, but check the price with shipping for both places :)
http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/produ ... ts_id=1205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

I also have the rear progress bar , along w urethane bushings on stock front bar, and tokico blue struts w/ suspension techniques. Springs and it handles like its on rails !
03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
Vibezilla

Post by Vibezilla »

Yeah I plan on getting some lowering springs and new shocks after Christmas sometime. Can't wait to see how she handles after that!
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Vibezilla wrote:Yeah I plan on getting some lowering springs and new shocks after Christmas sometime. Can't wait to see how she handles after that!
Well, we're like opposite-twins. I have tein-S + tokico blues. Just need to get a sway bar at some point, depending on what other mods I do this year.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Vibezilla

Post by Vibezilla »

Hah! That's pretty funny. I'm planning on getting Tien springs. I'm not sure about shocks yet though.