squeaking in *** end when turning

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
coloneludatank

squeaking in *** end when turning

Post by coloneludatank »

I just bought this 03 vibe base model yesterday it is lowered a lil bit but on the ride home I heard this squeaking when turning corners coming from the *** end on the rear right side like a pick up that has not been lubed right.Any suggestions? it is annoying as hell unless I have the radio on
djkeev

Re: squeaking in *** end when turning (coloneludatank)

Post by djkeev »

Pickups that are not lubed right squeak in the Right Rear when Turning?Dang!! Nobody ever told me this!!Why use ***? just say Right Rear when turning?When you turn, centrifugal force is pulling everything in the direction opposite the turn. You don't mention if it is both ways, only left, only right, how fast you are going, are you braking as you turn, is it raining, is it hot out, Try to describe the noise.Is it AWD or FWD?Things that make noises,.....ShocksBrakesWheel BearingsControl arm bushingsTires on the rimloose wheelhub caps / wheel coversPlastic body parts poorly attachedDave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
coloneludatank

Re: squeaking in *** end when turning (djkeev)

Post by coloneludatank »

Actually yes it is both ways both right and left. The speed was from a dead stop to turning from a stop sign or stop light. On occasion I have heard it when braking while I turn. No it was not raining out, yes it was hot out. The noise was a squeaking sound like shocks and it is a FWD