Skunk2 Matrix Springs?

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
dustie

Skunk2 Matrix Springs?

Post by dustie »

I found a set of brand new skunk2 springs for an 04 matrix. this will fit my 05 base right? just want to make sure before i buy them.
keithvibe

Re: Skunk2 Matrix Springs? (dustie)

Post by keithvibe »

depends if you are 2wd or awdif you are 2wd, yesif you are awd, yes but the car won't sit level and will look like you have a few hundred pounds in the back of the car.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
dustie

Re: Skunk2 Matrix Springs? (keithvibe)

Post by dustie »

nice glad i have the 2wd haha! found some for real cheap definitely picking them up
keithvibe

Re: Skunk2 Matrix Springs? (dustie)

Post by keithvibe »

Are these springs or sleeves?Either way, skunk2 springs for the matrix are horrible(rumor). I haven't heard one person that actually likes the ride of these. Usually everyone complains about them being bouncy.IF you do pick them up, please report back what your thoughts are on them.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
dustie

Re: Skunk2 Matrix Springs? (keithvibe)

Post by dustie »

they are the springs. i plan on buying the set of teins on here as well... i'll switchem out and give you guys some comparisons