How to install lowering springs diy

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
awdvibe03

How to install lowering springs diy

Post by awdvibe03 »

I have made up my mind I'm going to use the Canuck lowering springs and since my wife and a just had kid number two I'm going to do it myself ( no money lol ) so what I need is a step by step walk through on how to do it. I am going to rent a spring compresser and I don't have any air tools just good old wrenchs and sockets. So an help pics links anything to make this as painless as posible. Thanks guy or girls.
keithvibe

Re: How to install lowering springs diy (awdvibe03)

Post by keithvibe »

I have both sets of my canuck springs forsale... let me know if your interested in them. One set is brand new and the other set is currently in the car
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

follow these instructions.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IBRSDQ9enter the captcha code and wait 30-45seconds for the link then download the link. It's in PDF format
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
awdvibe03

Re: How to install lowering springs diy (keithvibe)

Post by awdvibe03 »

Are they for the awd and will they fit the 2003
awdvibe03

Post by awdvibe03 »

And how much to ship them to 45371
awdvibe03

Post by awdvibe03 »

this is it the first time i have been able to put her on here .. i cant figure out how to put pics on my profile .. if you can just email me with the info in your springs we maybe able to work something out ..

Attached files
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

PM sent yes both are for the awd and are canuck springs
awdvibe03

Post by awdvibe03 »

Anything yet I am realy interested in the used springs just need a price on shipping and we can get this done. I am trying to hurry befor my wife changes her mind on letting me do this.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

I sent a PM to you about it. Didn't you get it?I got your PM, I replied to it earlier. I have the springs out of the car and shipping will be around 35-40 dollars.
awdvibe03

Post by awdvibe03 »

Do you have any pics of them and what kind of guarentee can you give me on them?
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

I can assure you that they will fit and give you the drop you were looking for, right around 3" I can get them to you in one piece, lolOther than that not much.The power coat is worn a bit and there is some surface rust starting. They are about 1 year old and they have about 8-9k miles on them.photos:
awdvibe03

Post by awdvibe03 »

Please see pm for address correction.
jscherf92

Post by jscherf92 »

Im looking to buy some of these over the summer, is there a noticeable difference in height and handling?
JSCHERF92's 2005 Abyss Tein H.Tech SpringsBadge-less exterior w/tinted tails and 20% windowsSony/Alpine aftermarket sound systemRed LED interior/headlight/grill/underbody lights
Laserbeak43

Post by Laserbeak43 »

just bought some s-techs. will this work on my base vibe?
NascarXprt

Re: (Laserbeak43)

Post by NascarXprt »

Yes, S-techs were only made for the non-AWD versions.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Laserbeak43

Post by Laserbeak43 »

Hi,thanks for the reply, what I meant to ask is if the 4WD instructions that keithvibe uploaded would work on a base vibe
Laserbeak43

Post by Laserbeak43 »

did it! took me 12 hours but it's done! looks sweeeeeeet!(in my golem voice) but i'll probably need a sway bar now..
ShadowSnF

Re: How to install lowering springs diy

Post by ShadowSnF »

Does anyone have this pdf around? The link is broken...
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/awY0orEHv5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ShadowSnF

Post by ShadowSnF »

thanks!
K&N Typhoon SRI, DC Sports Header, Bosal Sports Muffler, Six-Speed Swap, Canuck Lowering Springs, 17x7.5 Black Six Spoke Wheels, Two-Tone Paint, LED Interior Accents

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting...