THANK YOU NSimkins - I finally joined the Dropped club (no 56K)

Handling, suspension, and brake tuning discussions
burkeyro

THANK YOU NSimkins - I finally joined the Dropped club (no 56K)

Post by burkeyro »

Thanks to NSimkins - I was able to join the dropped club:
Mrizzle05

Re: THANK YOU NSimkins - I finally joined the Dropped club (burkeyro)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Are those... SRT-4 rims???They look good... different too.The drop with those rims on the car look really nice. congrats*edit*Dont see the supra you were talking about in another post???
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

That was pretty quick turnaround time.. and the end-result is good! Looks great!
burkeyro

Re: THANK YOU NSimkins - I finally joined the Dropped club (Mrizzle05)

Post by burkeyro »

Mrizzle -That is correct - SRT-4 Rims - I added my Supra Site to my Sig that I just threw together.mkii-supra.com Nick - Thanks Man - it's all cause of you - Thanks again
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

looks good man... love both cars.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
burkeyro

Post by burkeyro »

yeah - I haven't done a page for the new Vibe yet, but It will come eventually.
Toasted7

Re: (burkeyro)

Post by Toasted7 »

Looks good... nice drop!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
burkeyro

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by burkeyro »

Thanks Everyone - I'm just wondering how it's going to do in the snow this winter. Nick - did you have any problems up there when you had them on?
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Nice looking ride you have there and the wheel's look good to..... nuvibe
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

looks great! you shouldn't have any problem in the winter in Ohio. I've had mine lowered since 02 and never had any problems.
iinan

Re: (scherry2)

Post by iinan »

looks HOT Welcome to the club !
2004 GTMagnaflow/Cosmo CAI/TRD Strut brace/Hotchkis springs20-15 tint/Unichip/18 Konig "trouble" wheelshttp://members.cardomain.com/iinan
NascarXprt

Re: (iinan)

Post by NascarXprt »

Nice!!!! awsome job
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
savedbyzero

Re: (NascarXprt)

Post by savedbyzero »

Those rims look like the wrong offset by quite abit. They're tucked WAY in the fender well.
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
burkeyro

Re: (savedbyzero)

Post by burkeyro »

Thanks everyone and Quote, originally posted by savedbyzero »Those rims look like the wrong offset by quite abit. They're tucked WAY in the fender well.Yes the offset is not exactly right, but it is close. the problem with the whole thing is that they are a 17 in rim with a 45 series tire. once I wear through them this year, I'm going to bump back up to the Stock Srt BFG Tires which is a 50 series sidewall. Then it should look better. And it was WAAYYY to low. There was no way with the S-Techs then another inch or so with the Tires, it was way to low for the winter, I swapped back to my stockers with Fusions HRI's and it was pretty good over the winter. The HRI's are a bit different in wet and snow then the stock Goodyear Eagles but at least this past winter I didn't wreck this one like I did to the other vibe in 2004. Anyway - I'm hopefully going to get a couple of pics of the Vibe with the stockers on it. I really like the look and I only scrape stuff sometimes instead of all the time.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

i've got 45 series tires too, but they don't look as tucked away as thatotherwise, looks suweet! welcome to the club!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

When you put the SRT wheels backon I would suggest getting some spacers for the rear wheels at least, that would look a lot better IMO.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!