(removed) this guy is a total perv!!!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

(removed) this guy is a total perv!!!

Post by drunkenmaxx »

me thinks the police need to track this guy's internet usage!http://jasonkill.com/hermione/about.htm?adgd=etd
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mr. Poopypants

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (drunkenvibe)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Wow. That picture of him SCREAMS pedophile.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

oh, he has a small photo gallery with pics of that little girl!did you see the 18th b-day countdown???he even photoshopped her head onto C. Aguilera's body!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Man, that is just sad. I wouldn't trust that guy around children.
savedbyzero

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by savedbyzero »

Dude! That's my uncle!
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
Mr. Poopypants

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (savedbyzero)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

It looks like he still lives in your grandparent's house. LOL
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

HAHA this guy has way to much time on his hands... no different then all the guys counting down to the Olson twin's 18th birthday... freaks.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
savedbyzero

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (Mavrik)

Post by savedbyzero »

Ya, it is. He was pretty excited because he finally got a radio in his room. Now he can get books on tape. He loves when the nararator speaks in a high voice for her parts.
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
pmh013

Post by pmh013 »

That site is disturbing.
2003 Satellite AWD Two Tone, traded off at 180,126 kmNow the (fourth) catalytic converter is someone else's problem Now driving a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
SGT

Post by SGT »

That is just plain creepy..
2004 Base Vibe - Frosty - Two Tone Automatic, ABS, 16 inch factory alloy wheels, Power Package, Cargo Nets and Mat
cibomatto

Post by cibomatto »

This site has got to be a joke.. did any of you see his guestbook/?
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

you can tell he's a 37 yr old virgin, probably still lives at home with his mom... very scary!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (silverawd26)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »Look up at SavedbyZero's post. It is his uncle. i would not admit relation to this guy!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
drunkenmaxx

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (trdvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe » probably still lives at home with his mom... not that any of us do that, right?
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

That was creepy, I feel dirty and unclean, and I didn't even finish reading it......
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by trdvibe »probably still lives at home with his mom... Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »not that any of us do that, right? it's ok for WOMEN to live at home when they are divorced and 26, but NOT ok for MEN to live at home when they are 37!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Big_Red

Post by Big_Red »

I like Harry Potter like the rest of us, but Damn...that is wrong. I have the movies and I have the books and I do look forward to the next movie/books, but I haven't gone that far.......not by any means of the imagination.
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
drunkenmaxx

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (Big_Red)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Big_Red »I like Harry Potter like the rest of us, but Damn...that is wrong. I have the movies and I have the books and I do look forward to the next movie/books, but I haven't gone that far.......not by any means of the imagination.here here, speak for yourself!!never have, never will, i hate that fantasy stuff.
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

what i think disturbs me the most isn't the fact that the guy's 37 yrs old w/ posters of her around his bed, or even the birthday counter. my issue is the fact that this guy took the time to PHOTOCHOP her head on christina agulera's body! umm.... anyone else think that's a bit sick? wouldn't want to touch his keyboard or his computer screen!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
drunkenmaxx

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i dare you to let him babysit your kids!
AKLGT

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by AKLGT »

that wouldn't be a prob since i don't have any!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Pablo1669

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by Pablo1669 »

yeah, this guy is either really disturbed, or it's all just a joke. I think it's that he's one sick mo-fo
-Brian
vibepa

Post by vibepa »

Ok not defending him in anyway but my observation is that he is only in love with a ficitional character not the actress who protrays hers.If you look at the website again you will not see the actress name that plays Hermoine Emma Watson. Emma Watson is around 16 years old in real life and the countdown has atleast five years till she is 18. Notice that all the pictures except for one are all from the movies and not from real life interviews or other photos of the actress.SO I think he is in love with Hermoine the character and not Emma Watson the actress
DjDoubleLP

Post by DjDoubleLP »

Holy F**K!!! That guy has many issues.....very creepy.
Got me a new car!!A 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS S/C!!Black w/ black leather interior
03autovibe

Post by 03autovibe »

I always think its funny all of these middle aged guys waiting for the olsen twins to turn 18. why bother counting down?a)they aren't about to go and ruin their careers as the good girls by posing nude for any publication.b)most 18 year old girls aren't into men that old last time i checked.as for me i'm the same age as they are, so i atleast have some sort of a chance. haha.
That is probably the only time a headline could have the words beaver and nipple and not offend anybody. -Jeff Foxworthy
Kari

Re: (removed) this guy is a total perv!!! (Big_Red)

Post by Kari »

In defense of adult/older than kids Harry Potter fans...we aren't all this psycho. I do have a Hogwarts scarf and a poster and stuff, and all of the books, the movies...a Snape action figure...but I am not starting any countdowns until Rupert Grint turns 18.
GenVibe Global Moderator