Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Pablo1669

Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck

Post by Pablo1669 »

it was a good run i guess
-Brian
slbpsi63

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (Pablo1669)

Post by slbpsi63 »

They have no reason to hang their head. They played one hell of a series.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
AKLGT

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (slbpsi63)

Post by AKLGT »

Quote, originally posted by slbpsi63 »They have no reason to hang their head. They played one hell of a series. hey, they went a long way when no one thought they would. all in all just a fantastic edge of your seat series! win or lose both teams deserved to be there. tampa played well and wanted it more. congrats to tampa bay! a helluva series!!!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
drunkenmaxx

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (trdvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

>USA! USA! i think it was nice to see 2 teams that noone expected to make it, but i didn't watch any of the playoffs (after the blues were eliminated in the 1st round) except for the final 5 minutes of last nights game.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Stang2Vibe

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (drunkenvibe)

Post by Stang2Vibe »

I didn't get to catch much of the playoffs either, but what I saw of the Calgary-Tampa Bay series was great hockey. A very exciting series to watch, for sure. Congrats to the Tampa Bay Lightning, Stanley Cup Champions 2003-2004! And a special congrats to Dave Andreychuk on his first Championship after 20 seasons in the league.
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
redlava

Re: (desert_dweller)

Post by redlava »

It was a very good series. As an American I am glad to see the Cup staying the the States. But as a hockey fan I am kinda bummed to see the cup go to a town where it never drops below 55 degrees F.
VibeSalsa

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (Pablo1669)

Post by VibeSalsa »

Yes Calgary did a good job... But I will congratulate our former players... Brad Richards and Vincent Lecavalier! Two old Océanic of Rimouski players!!! See (Sorry, in French only): http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/angla....html And: http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/angla....html You, guys, did an excellent job!
2003 Base Vibe, Salsa, 5-speed, Power PackageLow pitch hornPic of my Vibe
slbpsi63

Re: (redlava)

Post by slbpsi63 »

Hmm 55 degrees. I wish that were true. When it gets cold here it drops below freezing, the warmer gulf temps (usually 25 degrees warmer than the air temp) is what stops us from getting snow. i bet you've never even been to Tampa, Don't hate us because we have beaches and ice rinks. We can do everything here except play with snow. While your shoveling it next year think of this..... Me still golfing in the month of december becuase we can and your stuck with a shovel in your hand. LOL Seeing the cup go to a city that never drops below 55....... Yup!!!!! Ain't that a *****...... What is a small town like Iowa city doing craking on us anyways? do you have any professional tier teams within an 8 hour drive of your city?
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (slbpsi63)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

>i don't think he was trying to diss FL, hell we would all love to live there.i think he was pointing out the irony
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkenmaxx

Re: Hey Calgary, Sorry about your luck (silverawd26)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

amen brother silver!