NBA Finals: Laker vs Pistons.

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
champcaracing

Re: (trdvibe)

Post by champcaracing »

pistons 72lakers 573 minutes left in the 3rd
03 toyota matrix XRS 6 speed, lunar mist,factory 17 inch rims w/firehawks- summer tiresfactory 16 inch rims with dunlops- winter tirestrd sway bars, trd strut brace, trd sport muffler,trd quick shifter,trd cold air intake, toyota tundra dual horns,factory toyota wing from toyota canada, both front door handle modsNEW pioneer AVIC-D1 nav unit, XM radio installed
russ257

Re: (champcaracing)

Post by russ257 »

final score LA 87DET 100detroit wins in 5 games
'03 VIBE AWDPioneer AVIC-N1MOMO 6.5" componets in frontMOMO 6.5" speakers in rearJL e6450 six channel ampJL 12" w3 subAlpine 120W amp powering the sub
rasermon

Re: (russ257)

Post by rasermon »

We are champs again. DETROIT PISTONS.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
mwebb

Re: (silverawd26)

Post by mwebb »

DEtroit BASketBALL!!!!!!!History repeats!
18in Kaizer PHX II wheels / Toyo Tires / Tint2 way pager system alarm/remote starter2 Eclipse 12's / Eclipse HURemoved cross bars / Custom SBReflective red badge overlays / Red Vent Covers Pics Soon Billet Grill /LED underbodysFront tint / Windshield vinyl My Vibe - http://www.cardomain.com/id/webbsvibe
Pablo1669

Re: (mwebb)

Post by Pablo1669 »

I really expected to see the Lakers fans have excuses for why they lost yet another game, and the series.Were the wrong players shooting again tonight? Did the fans behind the backboard distract the Lakers again? Did the construction in Bloomfield Hills outside their hotel keep the Lakers up all night? There's gotta be something?Can we finally admit that the Pistons defense is better then the Lakers Offense?Steven A. Smith (ESPN) eat your heart out!Come on, just admit it
-Brian
VIBERAITOR

Post by VIBERAITOR »

It's a sad sad day in silicone valley...the LAKERS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Detroit......HOME OF THE PISTONS. I hate the the abc announcers Lakers this and Lakers that. Lakers down the toilet in 5
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »Where are all those Lakers fans at?Right here! Congrats to the Pistons, who handed us a serious (removed)-whooping. I will say, at least it wasn't the Spurs, Kings, Clippers, Blazers, Nets, or Pacers And to be honest, I have always respected Larry Brown....21 NBA coaching seasons? Hell yeah, he deserves a title!! Chauncey was commanding, Ben rebounding machine, Sheed - still an ahole , and the team played as one, unlike the Lakers.Kobe will join West in Memphis, and if we can hopefully we'll sign and trade him for Pau Gasol, Bonzi Wells + a draft pick West has always wanted him back...Payton will either join the Pistons or retire lol...Karl...hmm...I actually think he might come back, depending on whether the MCL is torn or not.Pistons...great series, you guys compete 110% of the time and have a HELLUVA lot more than the Lakers >As for...Quote »I can not wait till next season to see Kobe in his new team colors. Seeing him sport that bight orange jump suit will be pricelessYou, sir, are not only wrong, but a jerk - opinion or not. Kobe's innocent of RAPE (not adultery, for which that is his, his wife's and God's business - not ours), and even if he isn't, do you really think a jury will vote 100% guilty? Not a chance. Even so, this has nothing to do with the finals.besides, he'll be wearing a Grizzlies uni
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

Silver, He's just pissed off that one of his favorite players has a chance of going to jail. You not a jerk, your just funny as hell. We aren't on the jury so wqe don't kow what verdict they are going to hand out. until the time comes he is innocent. But if he's guilty the penial b-ball just got a number one draft pick for free. i mean if you are going to cheat on your wife, WHICH IS A BAD THING, you better make sure the scank looks better than your wife.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
Psychobroker

Re: (slbpsi63)

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by slbpsi63 »Silver, He's just pissed off that one of his favorite players has a chance of going to jail. You not a jerk, your just funny as hell. We aren't on the jury so wqe don't kow what verdict they are going to hand out. until the time comes he is innocent. But if he's guilty the penial b-ball just got a number one draft pick for free. i mean if you are going to cheat on your wife, WHICH IS A BAD THING, you better make sure the scank looks better than your wife. Well, almost exactly, although I find it sick that someone can "joke" about another's chances of going to jail for 15+ years on what looks to circumstantial (at best) evidence. It's not just that Kobe is one of my favorite players (actually, he's not and I won't miss him if he goes...), but that everyone and their mothers feel fit to judge him when a) it's none of anyone else's business and b) no one has the complete facts. It's not cool to "joke" about issues like Kobe's. EDIT: Quote »I find you calling me a jerk very offensive and demeaning and very slanderous and I view it as a direct attack and flame. Not cool man, not cool one bit.Oh please...you know you were acting like a jerk when you typed those words. Don't act suprised, astonished, and deeply offended that I called you on it, especially since you had already made a statement to this effect in another thread (or maybe earlier in this one?), to which I rebutted. "Jerk" is hardly the worst thing a person can be called...especially over the internet.
slbpsi63

Re: (Psychobroker)

Post by slbpsi63 »

The way I look at it, its hilarious. Some athletes get themseleves into situations that warrant us to make fun of them. They have that I'm "BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I can get away with anything I do becuase I have been given preferential treatment most of my life. Look at The Rams defensive player Little, He killed someone a few years ago driving drunk, so what does he do, he drives drunk again this year. What a f'in nut job. And when reality comes crashing down, they want pitty and sorrow....... HELL no I'm laughing at their (removed). Welcome to the real world. WE HAVE RULES HERE, you can't follow them, you get put in the public spotlight so we all can watch your stupidity for amusement. I don't feel sorry for him. NEVER WILL, but I will make fun of him, if he doesn't want that he should've kept his pants on. LOLP.S. i feel horrible for the victims, I will never crack a joke at them.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

both of you are gonna be put in the corner and get no supper!!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

u should both just deal with it and move on. there is no reason for the basketball thread to become locked or deleted. it's ignorant. (no, i didn't call u ignorant, put the gun down.)you insulted him, he insulted you, a (removed) for a tat. all said and done.go pistons!free kobe!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »Drunkie,You are right. I should be the bigger person and move on, so I will. GO PISTONS.... haha, too funny I guess I'll move on too -- GO LAKERS! EDIT: Let's squash this right now...I still think you were being a jerk to say what you said, and that's MY opinion, so why would I retract what I said? Do I think you're a jerk in general? No, but this also isn't the first time (surely you remember our PM's about your MI forum?). I am sorry that you feel so offended, but I'm not changing my opinion unless you change yours (I don't expect you to), and your blowing my "insult" way out of proportion isn't doing any good.
Devlop

Re: (Psychobroker)

Post by Devlop »

Quote, originally posted by Psychobroker »haha, too funny I guess I'll move on too -- GO LAKERS! EDIT: Let's squash this right now...I still think you were being a jerk to say what you said, and that's MY opinion, so why would I retract what I said? Do I think you're a jerk in general? No, but this also isn't the first time (surely you remember our PM's about your MI forum?). I am sorry that you feel so offended, but I'm not changing my opinion unless you change yours (I don't expect you to), and your blowing my "insult" way out of proportion isn't doing any good.I'm a little confused on how you say you're gonna move on too and then continue to comment on the situation.
Psychobroker

Post by Psychobroker »

I guess the thread's unlocked again...silver, I'm sorry that I offended you, but your comments in this thread about Kobe were simply uncalled for - opinion or not - and that is my opinion. We can go 'round and 'round about opinions this opinions that - fact is that neither of us are going to change our minds on how we feel about the subject, so it really doesn't matter.For what it's worth, I'll rephrase my comment - you're not a jerk, BUT you still acted like one with those comments. I know, it doesn't make it any better - and for that I am sorry.
Pablo1669

Post by Pablo1669 »

GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party in D-town all day tomorrow, parade starts at 11:30.GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Brian
VIBERAITOR

Post by VIBERAITOR »

GO PISTONSThe parade was awesome