show me your tats

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

show me your tats

Post by drunkenmaxx »

ok, the music thread inspired me to ask this; who here has tats/piercings? what and where?? show me pics if you can!me - toung & ears pierced. scorpion on left shoulder, demon coming out of left bicep, panther on outside of right leg, jester juggling on right shoulder, dimented clown on right tricep. many more to come. i will post pics (along with pics of my car) soon.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkenmaxx

Re: show me your tats (AtWork)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

tats? car? both? perhaps you want to see the face of the drunken master?
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkenmaxx

Re: show me your tats (joatmon)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i agree, i didn't notice until it was too late. i'm sure this will get moved soon
joatmon

Re: show me your tats (drunkenvibe)

Post by joatmon »

the demented clown must have been in charge at the time
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

yeah, he's a bad influence on me, but the jester usually convinces me to not kill people (can't wait until someone makes a big deal out of that comment)
NovaResource

Post by NovaResource »

It that a typo? Shouldn't that 'a' be an 'i'?
rasermon

Re: show me your tats (NovaResource)

Post by rasermon »

quote:It that a typo? Shouldn't that 'a' be an 'i'? LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
MadBill

Re: show me your tats (rasermon)

Post by MadBill »

Wonder if this is one of the sites Drunkenvibe draws on for inspiration: http://www.bmezine.com [Warning! Mature (and some, including me, would say bizarre) content!]
dmitri

Re: show me your tats (MadBill)

Post by dmitri »

got my ear pierced. BLING BLING

Attached files
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

quote:I would like to see those pics...oh yes.... i believe At Work loves tats on men. uh oh, we might be opening up another can of worms.....
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
macrosonic

Post by macrosonic »

Do Cracker-Jack tattoos count?I'm a total badass thug when i got the smudged pirate flag on my bicep.
AKLGT

Re: show me your tats (macrosonic)

Post by AKLGT »

ears pierced and a belly ring. it's my "freedom" ring: 1/3 carat diamond in a 14k yellow gold bezel and 14k white gold band. converted about 2 yrs ago.

Attached files
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Re: show me your tats (silverawd26)

Post by AKLGT »

so i am now inspired to do 3 things:1. go tanning2. lose some fat3. get my fat (removed) in the gymyep, getting a little soft around the tummy....
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
lordyogi

Re: show me your tats (trdvibe)

Post by lordyogi »

well my avatar is my fraternity letters tattoo'd on my back, i have yogi bear on my left arm, tribal art on my left inside bicep, and curly from the three stooges on my right arm, pretty much the whole ball and tricep area.yogi
MagnaFlow ExhaustAEM CAI Windows Tinted 35% up front 20% rest17" Quantum Tek S-16 wheels w/ Dayton Daytona ZR performance rubber.Wish list:Eibach Lowering SpringsHotchkiss Sway BarsStrut Tower BarJL Audio Vibe GT Systembest time: 15.564@90.64dyno run : 162.1 wheel hptranslates to approx: 192 flywheel hp
Triton

Post by Triton »

Tattoos look great on women too. Very sexy if you ask me. My wife is going to get at least one maybe two in the next couple of years. She has a navel ring which has a blue (like my Vibe ) rose on a bar. I already have two tattoos myself.
***SOLD***2003 Vibe GT Monotone Neptune - Inaugural October 2004 Vibe of the Month***SOLD***

Now the proud owner of Titanium Silver 2012 Kia Optima SX
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

trust me, put one on the small of your back, hubby will love it!
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

isn't the small of your back the lower area?? i'm keeping all of my tats coverable by short sleeve. if i wasn't in an office type career, i'd fill my arms all the way up
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

that would be cool, but painful and expensive! i haven't got one on my back yet, but i hear it is a mofo. the worst spot i have so far is the back of my arm, it bled like crazy and made me dizzy. (sissy)
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

quote: yep, getting a little soft around the tummy.... i prefer a little pudge in a woman myself. hugging a skinny girl is like hugging a bag of bones. besides, i weigh 215lbs, i'd suffocate the petites.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

6'1
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

now, what did i tell you?
Rico Rose

Post by Rico Rose »

this is one of my daughter's "15" tats...

Attached files
2006 Vanilla PT Cruiser Touring Edition.
drunkenmaxx

Re: show me your tats (Rico Rose)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

how old is your daughter? that is a lot of work there! how do you feel about your daughter getting tattoos?
lordyogi

Post by lordyogi »

along the spine isnt that bad, but the farther you get away from the spinal cord the more it hurts. my back hurt way more than my inside arm.yogi
MagnaFlow ExhaustAEM CAI Windows Tinted 35% up front 20% rest17" Quantum Tek S-16 wheels w/ Dayton Daytona ZR performance rubber.Wish list:Eibach Lowering SpringsHotchkiss Sway BarsStrut Tower BarJL Audio Vibe GT Systembest time: 15.564@90.64dyno run : 162.1 wheel hptranslates to approx: 192 flywheel hp
GT_03

Re: show me your tats (lordyogi)

Post by GT_03 »

I have barb wire wraped around my left arm, i have a bulldog on my right, and the chinese symbol for strength on my upper back.
Not a Vibe owner anymore
GT_03

Re: show me your tats (GT_03)

Post by GT_03 »

My wife wants to get a tattoo, but for now she has her tongue, belly, and nipple pierced.
Not a Vibe owner anymore
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

quote:now, what did i tell you?i'm with At Work. where's the pics? didn't you start this thread too? we're very impatient. we want to see some tats!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
AKLGT

Re: show me your tats (GT_03)

Post by AKLGT »

quote:My wife wants to get a tattoo, but for now she has her tongue, belly, and nipple pierced.wow. i wanted to get my tongue pierced but my folks told me they'd kick me out of the house. now, i can't because of work.... it's ok since i don't want to now, but still like them.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
meathead333

Post by meathead333 »

quote: yep, getting a little soft around the tummy.... i prefer a little pudge in a woman myself. hugging a skinny girl is like hugging a bag of bones. besides, i weigh 215lbs, i'd suffocate the petites.i totallt agree, i much prefer a girl with some meat on her vs. a skinny girl. i am your same size(6'1, 215), i like a short peteit girl, but not one thats frail
My myspace.com profile My 73' Bronco Cardomain page
AKLGT

Re: show me your tats (meathead333)

Post by AKLGT »

that's good to hear from you guys. but still... need to get in shape. bad when i have to catch my breath when i walk up the stairs at work.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
MadBill

Post by MadBill »

quote: [img] ....i am your same size(6'1, 215), ...Hmm.. guess I'm a little short for my weight! (5-11 1/2", also 215)
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

quote:now, what did i tell you?i'm with At Work. where's the pics? didn't you start this thread too? we're very impatient. we want to see some tats! hey, same question is still out there: where's the pics?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i will try my darndest to post pics on monday...
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

quote:I know pics of other women just aren't the same trdvibe, but I'm going tomorrow for one on my back and will post pics Monday of the wound..Also got navel ring last night - girlfriend did it for me - (ouch!) - so am part of that club too now..Drunken - you owe us some pics, this was YOUR thread...welcome to the naval ring club, At Work! I'm sure your hubby will love it. what kind of tattoo are you getting? I've actually thot of getting one myself, but am afraid i wouldn't like it after a year or so. thot it would be kinda cool to have my name in Korean.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
cibomatto

Re: show me your tats

Post by cibomatto »

I looooove tattoos... I wish I had some but I have a severe phobia of needles. Seeing needles in TV even freaks me out
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
micheles_bad_vibe

Re: show me your tats (cibomatto)

Post by micheles_bad_vibe »

Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
micheles_bad_vibe

Re: show me your tats (micheles_bad_vibe)

Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
micheles_bad_vibe

Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
meathead333

Post by meathead333 »

quote:this is a perfect circle, the band logo, but it actually has a meaning... it stands for the cycle of time...this one hurt like crazy!!! it only took about 20 mins but was very very painfulspeaking of A Perfect Circle....i saw and heard the new single on MTV, is Maynard still the lead singer...it didnt sound like him i didnt think. could be wrong...
micheles_bad_vibe

meathead333

Post by meathead333 »

yeah i know, i am getting it right away. yeah i only saw the last min of it. it seemd ok. but i didnt know who it was till they showed the little credit thingy at the end. maybe cause he had a short haircut, i dont know why....
micheles_bad_vibe

micheles_bad_vibe

Last edited by micheles_bad_vibe on Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

alright, please don't kill me: i ended up having to pay $1,300 for my car insurance and credit card this weekend, so i still dont have a camera, thus no pics once again.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

do you mean if she see's a tat we see a...
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

That's an easy tease, she knows she'll never have to, we all know drunkenvibe is never going to post the pics.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

quote:That's an easy tease, she knows she'll never have to, we all know drunkenvibe is never going to post the pics.*raspberry*i am going to post pics, it's just going to take a while. if i could crap out money to buy whatever i wanted even after paying $1300 in bills, i wouldn't be driving a vibe at all...i dont have a digicam, sue me
Triton

Post by Triton »

Very nice!
***SOLD***2003 Vibe GT Monotone Neptune - Inaugural October 2004 Vibe of the Month***SOLD***

Now the proud owner of Titanium Silver 2012 Kia Optima SX
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

my twin nieces got tatoos and when they stand next to each other it says cherry twins. i guess 1 of the girls has "tw" and "che" and the other has "ins" and "rry"

Attached files
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

quote:Remind me not to (removed) your husband off... I was just thinking the same thing!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)