show me your tats

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

Re: show me your tats (Merzbow)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

here we are, numbers 15 and 16! just got them done about an hour ago. i got one on each of my pecs.

Attached files
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkenmaxx

Re: show me your tats (drunkenmaxx)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

other one:

Attached files
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

My brother has a lot of tattoos, but some of them stuck out to me:DILLIGAF (does it look like I give a f***) on his upper chest and BALLS DEEP across his stomach.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

Here's my two tattoo's on my left arm. The look like crap now from the weight I'v gained since my accident. I'm going to get a sleeve done on my right arm for my birthday to cover up that 22 inch scar from my nerve replacement.Other than that all I have is a 3/4 karat diamond stud in each ear.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
joholste

Re: show me your tats (drunkenmaxx)

Post by joholste »

so i know it's been a good while since i've been on GVC. but i had to show you my new tattoo this one is on my left rib

Attached files
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
keithvibe

Re: show me your tats (joholste)

Post by keithvibe »

very nice memorial you have there joe.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

very nice. I would love to do a piece like that. I enjoy the ones that have a deep rooted meaning in them (although the weird stuff is fun too )
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

That's awesome! God bless your comrades.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.