Post pics of your wingman (dog)!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
chadhgraves

Post pics of your wingman (dog)!

Post by chadhgraves »

Here's Danko! When I'm in the garage, he'll come and see what I'm working on from time to time then go take a nap on his mat. He always keeps an eye out in case there's a chance to go for a car ride. Who's a good boy. He'd be mad if I didn't include his emo glamour shot.
dgekiere

Re: Post pics of your wingman (dog)! (chadhgraves)

Post by dgekiere »

heres roxia pic from holoweenand of course one from a ride in the vibe
2003 VIBE GT, CONVERTING TO RALLY CAR. http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=463112004 vibe gt magnaflow catback exhaust (bought totaled 9/06 with 1600 miles, fixed it and in love ever since2004 HONDA CBR1000RRASE Master certified mechanic
MrHatchWagon

Re: Post pics of your wingman (dgekiere)

Post by MrHatchWagon »

Here's Lance:
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

we already have a thread like this, a merge should be done by one of the mods. *hint*http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=2767
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
chadhgraves

Re: Post pics of your wingman (keithvibe)

Post by chadhgraves »

My bad.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

But that's a list of any pets. This is pictures of dogs. That's like saying that a write up of how to fix a glovebox squeak complete with pictures should be put under an entire listing of a Vibe's interior parts.
My lovely Gambit.
chadhgraves

Re: (Persephone)

Post by chadhgraves »

Good point. This is for man's best friend, Dogs only! REVOLT!!! REVOLT!!!We will not be silenced by Cat people! You don't see cats working with law enforcement, military, rescue/recovery, blind people, disabled people, farmers, and everyone else. Can you imagine a bomb sniffing cat? It would paw and play with the bomb putting us all at risk. You think a cat could herd sheep? If you were blind, would you put your life in the hands of a cat on a leash? You'd be creamed by a truck trying to cross the first intersection you came to. Anyways, I don't mind if the mods want to merge it or not. It's in the Off Topic category so who cares.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Well there are cats that help people in nursing homes. XD But yeah, most cats are stupid and not very nice. My cat is special. :D Anyway! This is my son, Lucian. He has doggles to protect his eyes when he puts his head out the window of my Vibe. :D He loves to go trout fishing with his momma!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfL_kLuwM8EHe's just an awesome little dog.
My lovely Gambit.
chadhgraves

Post by chadhgraves »

Oh I'm sure there are good cats out there that help people. I'm just completely biased towards dogs. I've been a dog person forever. This sums up the difference between cats and dogs perfectly.The Dog's Diary 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing! 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing! 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing! 5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing! 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing! 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!The Cat's DiaryDay 983 of My Captivity My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. *******s! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage. Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Luna and Shep. Winter wonderland
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Oh my gosh, that's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. XD Where did you get it? I'm putting it on my facebook at once.Now it's time to comment on people's dogs. lolChad: I love your dog's glamour shot. XD My son has a few of those.dgekiere: AHHH!! I looove your tiny dog. She looks like a French Bulldog and I want one. @.@MrHatchWagon: Lance is so cute! I think, but I can't see his eyes. XD He looks like Einstein. Is he hard to keep clean and brushed?K-NINE: Your picture is pretty much EPIC!! :D I love German Shepherds and you look like a bawss.
My lovely Gambit.
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

Fresh photo just taken today! My 5 year old Grandson, Tate and my 3 year old Golden, Grover.Something about a boy and "his" dog!
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Grover looks like an innocent little kid. :D Great picture!
My lovely Gambit.
MrHatchWagon

Post by MrHatchWagon »

He's about as crazy as Einstein, too! And he isn't too hard to keep clean, sometimes he likes to play in the dirt and his face and paws end up black, but he cleans up nice and always loves to be washed His coat doesn't get tangled or anything either, not to mention he doesn't shed because of his poodle ancestors. He's so friendly and happy, and clumsy, that you can't help but love him!
* Voted May 2012 MOTM! *
How To: Cupholder LED Mod
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

That's so funny. He sounds like an awesome guy!! Lucian was playing in the rain today and had to get a long bath. It's almost his most hated thing under getting his claws clipped and seeing fire. XD I don't know why he hates baths. He loves swimming. o.o;
My lovely Gambit.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Mine don't like baths, but they love getting toweled off. It must feel good.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
chassan

Post by chassan »

I don't have a dog, but I do have a "wing" man
Houston

Re: (chassan)

Post by Houston »

What a photo that is! It's almost as pretty as my WingCat.Dogs don't rule.
2009 Base 2.4L with a few add-ons.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Aside from miscellaneous vermin, I am petless.I take it this thread is for dogs only, but we do have a lengthy thread about pets in general, with lots of pics, especially in the most recent pages.http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=2767
vibenvy

Re: (joatmon)

Post by vibenvy »

Adorable dogs, bird and cat everyone ! I don't mind cats. We had an awesome one when I was little. He was the neighbor's cat, but he ended up hanging out at our house all the time. When we moved, we sort of stole him ! He was so mellow. He was more like a dog than a cat. He never hissed, clawed, bit, etc. He was awesome!I definitely prefer dogs though. We got our first dog Cookie, a mixed breed when I was 7. We got her from a friend of my mom. We had her until 2004 when her health began failing and we had to have her euthanized. It was one of the absolute worst days of my life. About 4 months later we got another mixed breed Risa, this time from a shelter. She is 7. Next came Zoey, another rescued mixed breed who is 5. And finally, we got Rory, a pure bred Beagle from a friend of mine. She is 4. Yes, we have three Beagles/Beagle mixes and our lives would be so boring without them . I will post pictures tomorrow.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
morbay

Post by morbay »

This is my winglady, Page.And this is Page and her wingman, New Brian.
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
KNINE

Re: Post pics of your wingman (morbay)

Post by KNINE »

Oh no. Cats and dogs lying down together!
morbay

Re: Post pics of your wingman (K-NINE)

Post by morbay »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Oh no. Cats and dogs lying down together! Yup, that cat loves the dog.
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

this is not MY wingman, but it's somebodys! I was driving down the road and had to wait for traffic to go around this truck when I realized who was driving.. taken yesterday:
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
98se5speed

Re: (CAMOGIRL)

Post by 98se5speed »

Here's my 2 fools. Cosmo is a brown 6 year old male pit mix, dumb as a box of rocks. Rocket is a white 7 year old female pit mix, possibly smarter than I am. They make an interesting pair.
JamesChicago, IL03 Vibe silver (totaled Jan-2011)03 Vibe black (bought Feb-2012) Garage Thread
CAMOGIRL

Re: (98se5speed)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Pits are beautiful dogs! I would have them if I wasn't into Rat terriers. Are yours rescues?this is the only one that doesn't ride in a kennel in the hatch, and that's ONLY for short trips once a month to get his allergy shot... a true wingman, he lies calmly against the door on my leg, unless I say the key word like for this pic to make him alert... KITTY!
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
chadhgraves

Post by chadhgraves »

Haha. Our's is "what is that?" or "squirrel?'' You could talk gibberish and throw one of those phrases in the middle of it and he will perk up and run to the windows. He thinks he can catch a squirrel, but never comes close. Dogs are smarter than we give them credit for. I read somewhere that dogs have a vocabulary equivalent to a three year old.
98se5speed

Post by 98se5speed »

Yes, our 2 pits are rescues. We got the white female from a rescue in the city when she was about 9 months old, and the male was a stray that I found running around outside my work. He had a collar but no tags, was also about 9 months old. I called local animal control, no one had reported him missing. I left my name and number, so if anyone called looking for him, they could call me. Never got a call. My wife and I decided we would try to find him a good home. 6 years later, I think it worked out ok for him.
JamesChicago, IL03 Vibe silver (totaled Jan-2011)03 Vibe black (bought Feb-2012) Garage Thread
BlueCrush

Re:

Post by BlueCrush »

My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
KNINE

Re: Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by KNINE »

ArcsVibe

Re: Post pics of your wingman (dog)!

Post by ArcsVibe »

Here is a picture of my new wingman Elliott :D

Good dog! by arcsvibe, on Flickr
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

I need to get a picture of Alice sitting in my car. She loves car rides.

Also, she's a cat.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Whelan

Post by Whelan »

This is Balboa (Bo). Long Haired Miniature Dachshund. He is 5 and claims his spot on the couch each night right against my leg. It was adopted into my family since it was my wife's dog which she now claims that he is all mine, lol. Pretty good as an alert dog, lets us know someone is at or coming to our door before we do.

2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT