Choose your favorite t-shirt design

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
A Psycho Martyr

Choose your favorite t-shirt design

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Ok, sorry about the last voting threads FAIL These are the designs that got the most feedback in the feeler threadI'll add an "Other" option in case the design you liked most isn't here.DESIGN 1DESIGN 2DESIGN 3DESIGN 4DESIGN 5DESIGN 6
A Psycho Martyr

I voted 6, but I would REALLY like to see decals made of 1, 4, and 6
KITT222

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by KITT222 »

I would pay good money for a decal of 4.
star_deceiver

Re: (KITT222)

Post by star_deceiver »

4 or 6!!!
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
hotbug1776

Re: (KITT222)

Post by hotbug1776 »

I'd wear 4 on a shirt AND put it on my car as well.
dustie

Re: (hotbug1776)

Post by dustie »

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »I'd wear 4 on a shirt AND put it on my car as well. Agreed!
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

I vote for the one with me on it!But seriously, are we voting for colors and what as well?
http://
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (DressedInBlack)

I guess I assumed the print would be black, but maybe we need another voting thread for shirt/print color as well
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

White print would look better on any of the solid colors (Red for me ), Black print on all others. Also Choice 1 would look real good on the sleeves of the shirts. Finally, for those of us that make the Erie summer meet, choice 1 in Black ink on White towels for us to keep in our Vibes With some sort of logo added to that design like "2012 Presque Isle Genvibe summer meet" or something like that
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

4 winning by a landslide! Which is to be expected...I mean, we're talking about a picture with THREE sexy cars in it!
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (lannvouivre)

Well I guess we'll do another vote for print and shirt colorBut one of the stipulations for the $5 shirt is that you only get one spot on each shirt.So we could have the design on front, back, sleeve, anywhere....but no more than one spot
hotbug1776

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »White print would look better on any of the solid colors (Red for me ), Black print on all others. Also Choice 1 would look real good on the sleeves of the shirts. Finally, for those of us that make the Erie summer meet, choice 1 in Black ink on White towels for us to keep in our Vibes With some sort of logo added to that design like "2012 Presque Isle Genvibe summer meet" or something like that I can get the design embroidered on small or large towels for very little cost. I have access to an embroidery machine. I would need an amount and size of towels and the design. I can probably get them done in a weekend if there aren't too many. I'm not sure of the cost of supplies, but, I can look into options. As this is my moms machine, I would, of course, have to ask her as well first.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I voted for #4.I think a t-shirt with #4 on the front of the t-shirt (minus the GenVibe.com at the bottom) and #5 on the back of the t-shirt would be awesome ! Brandon, I know you said the $5.00 shirts would only have a design on one spot, but I'd be willing to pay more to get one on the front and back. Also, as far as colors go, I was thinking a grey t-shirt with black design to kind of go with the silver/black theme of my Vibe .
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
csxt8058

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by csxt8058 »

#4 as well. I'd like to see something front and back too. I was thinking of something for the Erie get together, one of the logos, maybe #5, with some sort of land mark from Erie with the date as well?? JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

I wouldn't have an issue printing front and back for a couple more bucks a piece if that's what everyone decides they want to do. Also I saw some interest in shirts for the meet this summer. I was thinking about asking anyway since I'll more than likely be making that trip down. It would definitely be cool for everyone to have a souvenir.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (smeadows7)

I think it'd prob be better to order thru you since everyone wants two prints.I guess pick the winning design and then we vote on colors.You cool with that errrbody?
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

This is the Official logo for Erie.It contains some of the Historic and touristy things Erie is known for.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by A Pyscho Martyr »I think it'd prob be better to order thru you since everyone wants two prints.I guess pick the winning design and then we vote on colors.You cool with that errrbody?Sounds good to me ! I do think it makes more sense for us to get stuff from a fellow GenVibe member as well.Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I think a t-shirt with #4 on the front of the t-shirt (minus the GenVibe.com at the bottom) and #5 on the back of the t-shirt would be awesome !I also think a big #4 logo on the back and a smaller #5 logo on the front upper left chest/shoulder would look good as well.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

What brand of shirts does this person use?Also I love that idea, J2. :D
My lovely Gambit.
smeadows7

Re: (Persephone)

Post by smeadows7 »

Generally I use Gildan Ultra Cotton. They are a pretty good balance of quality and affordability. Altough I would not be opposed to ordering something else if people were interested. Cost could possibly change depending on what everyone decides.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

I've never seen that brand, so I don't know the fit. lol I was just wondering so I could figure out what size I'd want to get and if they would lay nicely over lady lumps or if I'd just look gross like I do in Fruit of the Loom tees. I mean regardless I'd still want them. It's just a matter of whether or not I'd ever wear it out of the house on a lazy day.Hurry and decide, guys!! I want a shirt!
My lovely Gambit.
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Quote, originally posted by smeadows7 »Generally I use Gildan Ultra Cotton. They are a pretty good balance of quality and affordability. Altough I would not be opposed to ordering something else if people were interested. Cost could possibly change depending on what everyone decides.I put this print on a shirt this year using a woodcut...it wasn't centered properly, though, not to mention the fabric of the shirt felt like SANDPAPER.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
smeadows7

Re: (Persephone)

Post by smeadows7 »

They make ladies cut shirts also which wouldn't be a big deal. If you or any other lady genvibers wanted to go that route we could definitely make that happen.
A Psycho Martyr

smeadows i'm letting you take over the shirt idea.sounds like you have what we need.i'll be buying from you when theyre ready
Blanco_Diablo

Re: Choose your favorite t-shirt design (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Brandon, looks like we have our first design co-lab on #4 Making history, LOL!
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Hey Brandon, sent you a pm. Just wanted to touch base with you on the shirts. If you need me to do anything to help out just let me know. I could put together an order form for people to download if that would be helpful.
colterk

Re: Choose your favorite t-shirt design (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by colterk »

decal of design 1, shirt for 4. altho a shirt for 1 would be legit too
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Ok, for everyone interested in shirts there is now a voting thread for what color and what print locations you would prefer most.http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=46689
smeadows7

Re: Choose your favorite t-shirt design

Post by smeadows7 »

Hey guys my last voting thread was a fail so please make your way to the new link below to cast your vote!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38623
smeadows7

Re: Choose your favorite t-shirt design

Post by smeadows7 »

Hey guys the order form is finally available. Spread the word.
MerchOrder.zip