PEARL HARBOR DAY 12/07

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
TONY TAT2

PEARL HARBOR DAY 12/07

Post by TONY TAT2 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/deb...wsxml70 years ago over 2,400 Americans were killed and about half as many wounded when Pearl Harbor was attacked by the naval and air forces of Imperial Japan.
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

God Bless all those who died in that attack. Also God Bless those that have served or are serving this great nation. If it wasn't for you it would be doom and not Freedom!
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
KNINE

Re: (Salsa Guy)

Post by KNINE »

I was so mad at myself because I forgot to put my flag out before I left for work. God bless our vets.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
psiu

Post by psiu »

I was disappointed in Google on Pearl Harbor Day, absolutely no mention of it, Bing had it featured.Of course, Google made up for it, by honoring a Communist the next day.