Hawaii pontiac lover

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
djkeev

Hawaii pontiac lover

Post by djkeev »

Haven't seen her posting lately. She was a frequent poster on a variety of topics, Anyone know if all is well??Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
joatmon

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover (djkeev)

Post by joatmon »

She changed her username to 808 Vibe and according to her profile page at http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...=4261 she last posted on Oct 3, 2011 to a thread in the political asylum
vibenvy

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover (joatmon)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »She changed her username to 808 VibesYep, she changed her username because she said she just got tired of HawaiiPontiacLover. I PMed her about the username change and that's what she told me. She also mentioned having some family stuff going on so I imagine that's why she hasn't been posting as much lately.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

I was too wonder what happened to her. I thought that was probably her under the new name.
djkeev

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover (joatmon)

Post by djkeev »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »She changed her username to 808 Vibe and according to her profile page at http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...=4261 she last posted on Oct 3, 2011 to a thread in the political asylumThanks, you sometimes just notice when some of the regulars fade away.I guess I missed the name change!!Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
808 Vibes

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover (djkeev)

Post by 808 Vibes »

I'm here. I figured I'd pop in courtesy of free WiFi @ $carbux to say no, I didn't get banned or anything, I'm only responsible for bills for TWO households, so the internet had to go. I do have both Neptune & Frosty. Just had Neptune's serpentine belt changed. *sniff* my baby's getting...(GULP)...old. I don't know when I'll be back on, so everyone have a safe and happy holiday, and please take care of your health. If you haven't been to the doctor for a long time, do not make excuses about it...please do so for your family.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
vibenvy

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover (808 Vibes)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by 808 Vibes »I'm here. I figured I'd pop in courtesy of free WiFi @ $carbux to say no, I didn't get banned or anything, I'm only responsible for bills for TWO households, so the internet had to go. I do have both Neptune & Frosty. Just had Neptune's serpentine belt changed. *sniff* my baby's getting...(GULP)...old. I don't know when I'll be back on, so everyone have a safe and happy holiday, and please take care of your health. If you haven't been to the doctor for a long time, do not make excuses about it...please do so for your family. Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »She also mentioned having some family stuff going on so I imagine that's why she hasn't been posting as much lately.First, I hope you don't mind what I posted. Second, I hope everything is going as well as it can be for you and your family. Have a safe and happy holiday and new year . Thanks for checking in. We miss you so hurry back !
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

I miss you and Jared both on chat night! -Young Grasshoppa
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

*WAVES* :o
YIKES! I've been away too long, no time to explain, or it would be tome-worthy.
I presently have role overload, but I hope to get things settled soon.
I'm sorry if anyone P.M.'d me, I can't get them because I'm not using my computer; I still don't have internet.
Miss you guys. *wipes tear* :(
I still have Frosty -it cost me $270 to register her, but froze the insurance on her as I catch up on all the bills that aren't mine. Neptune...poor, poor Neptune-dings, scratches, fossilized gummy snacks, spilled juice, and the bugs that come with it *SIGH* (oh well...) shikata ga nai

caaaaaaaaaaalgon, taaaake me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...........
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Kari

Re: Hawaii pontiac lover

Post by Kari »

Glad to see you back! :)
GenVibe Global Moderator
jake75

Post by jake75 »

Glad to hear that you are at least "hangin' in there" and that there may be some light at the end of the tunnel. A reminder to us all that no matter how bad we might think we have it there are many others who have even more problems.
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

jake75 wrote:Glad to hear that you are at least "hangin' in there" and that there may be some light at the end of the tunnel. A reminder to us all that no matter how bad we might think we have it there are many others who have even more problems.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Glad to see you back and hope things continue to get better for you :).
Herb

Post by Herb »

Nice to hear from you Deb!
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

*tail wagging*
HI EVERYBODY! :D

Just popping in real quick. Busy, busy, busy with stuff, and it's the last few days before finals. I need another Frapp.
~ and v and modus, oh my.
Why do I need this junk?
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Nice hearing from you! :)
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)