Click me (unless you're in AK, HI, PR, or Canada!!!!)

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
808 Vibes

Click me (unless you're in AK, HI, PR, or Canada!!!!)

Post by 808 Vibes »

CURSES.... foiled again! I go and print this and I can't use it... (all you do is click on "print coupons now" on the right side) http://quiznosqclub.com/?imm_c...ister
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

I know exactly how u feel!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
808 Vibes

Re: (AKLGT)

Post by 808 Vibes »

*whimpers*
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
psiu

Post by psiu »

I would say try Potbelly, but it's quite a swim to the closest one for you. I like Potbelly a lot more than Quizno's.
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

Bahahahahahahaha!!!
808 Vibes

Re: (psiu)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Never heard of it. It sounds dangerous whatever it is.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Caretaker

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Caretaker »

Potbelly is good. The sandwich meat is a bit salty, but the Wreck on Wheat with marinara sauce is delicious.
psiu

Re: (Caretaker)

Post by psiu »

Quote, originally posted by Caretaker »Potbelly is good. The sandwich meat is a bit salty, but the Wreck on Wheat with marinara sauce is delicious.I like the Italian on Regular, hold the tomato and pickles....nom nom nom. Coupled with some potato salad and an IBC is a tasty treat.And with as much as Subway costs now, you may as well go to Quiznos/Potbelly/your-local-sub-place to get a better meal.Been a long time since I lived in HI...dad was in the Marines and stationed there for awhile. First memories are from there...hurricanes, centipedes, moray eels and black sand beaches made an impression on me we moved when I was in 1st grade heh.
808 Vibes

Re: (psiu)

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by psiu » hurricanes thanks for reminding me...it's hurricane season again...must buy me some MRE's this time! Right now for my non-perishables I gots me some dog kibble and stage 3 baby food LOL Quote, originally posted by psiu » centipedes bwahahaaaa...oh wait...you remember the centipedes, but not our famous B52's???!!!
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
psiu

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by psiu »

We moved when I was 5 or so. Back then, creepie crawlies fascinated me. Now, they make move quickly in the opposite direction Of course we moved to San Diego then...I spent the remainder of my non-creeped out phase by hunting down black widow spiders...I had to google B52's. There were certainly plenty of normal sized ones in San Diego...none in MI fortunately