Men's down vest - under $10 shipped

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
BrettZ

Men's down vest - under $10 shipped

Post by BrettZ »

Just ordered one of these.. Seems like a good deal if anyone is interestedAt checkout‚ on the Billing Information page‚ go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code SAVE and PIN 1823 in the space provided.http://www.landsend.com/pp/DownVest~212291_-1.html
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
beemerphile1

Re: Men's down vest - under $10 shipped (BrettZ)

Post by beemerphile1 »

WOW, thanks for sharing. I've been wanting a down vest. I melted mine a few years ago against a hot exhaust pipe.I ordered an XL Navy blue for $9.69 delivered to my door!Thanks, again.
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
Baltovibe

Re: Men's down vest - under $10 shipped (BrettZ)

Post by Baltovibe »

Thanks also! Ordered one ... great price with free shipping!
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

What's with the lifesaver? Dork thinks he's gonna drown!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"