Vibe GT in Gran Turismo 5

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
shaeet

Vibe GT in Gran Turismo 5

Post by shaeet »

was almost able to afford the Vibe GT as my first car in GT5, but it was 20,881 when you only start with 20,000 credits arrggh.I had to settle on the MR-S.so who else is playing the new Gran Turismo??? Check out photo I took of the car..its a FROSTY TOO!! too bad the body cladding isnt painted Here's the game description:The Pontiac Vibe was essentially a re-skinned version of the Toyota Matrix, a sporty subcompact crossover. The Vibe, released in 2002, featured a more American look than the Matrix, and was marketed in Japan as the Toyota Voltz.The top-of-the-line Vibe was the GT, the sportiest model in the lineup. It was mechanically identical to the Matrix XR-S. The Vibe GT's most noteworthy feature was its 1.8-liter inline-4, dubbed the 2ZZ, which also saw duty in the Toyota Celica while the base Vibe was powered by the 138 HP 1ZZ, which it shared with the Toyota Corolla.The Vibe GT's 2ZZ power plant pumped out 180 HP. The Vibe GT was a surprisingly adept performance car, with head-snapping acceleration and good handling, thanks to its sport-tuned suspension system. It kept pace with comparably-priced sports coupes, and being a true crossover (part SUV and part sedan), this FF (Front engine, Front drive) 5-door was an efficient recrational vehicle, able to transport five adults and their luggage in style and comfort.In 2008, both the Pontiac Vibe and the Toyota Matrix underwent a complete makeover that resulted in a look and feel that emphasized "sporty hatchback" rather than a utility-minded crossover. With the demise of Pontiac in 2009, amidst General Motors' bankruptcy, its anyone's guess when and if the Vibe will ever reappear again.

Attached files
04 XRS 2ZZ-GE: Injen CAI, hotchkis sways, sportlines on gr2's, brz rims
(Soon For Sale) 05 Vibe 1ZZ auto, 02 WRX Stage 4, 09 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
shaeet

Post by shaeet »

BUMP...cmon i find it hard to believe no one plays Gran Turismo on a car forum!
04 XRS 2ZZ-GE: Injen CAI, hotchkis sways, sportlines on gr2's, brz rims
(Soon For Sale) 05 Vibe 1ZZ auto, 02 WRX Stage 4, 09 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

need for speed: hot pursuit the last GT I played was 4
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

I'm an addict! I'm almost on the extreme races now. My wheel has really gotten a workout the past week.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

in the description, they have a booboo. the gt was equivalent to the XRS, not the XR
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

im playing gt5. only way to play though is wheel/seat/pedals...then its good
audiovibe

Re: (northvibe)

Post by audiovibe »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »im playing gt5. only way to play though is wheel/seat/pedals...then its good I couldn't agree more!
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style