The Dark Knight Rises

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
jkm311

The Dark Knight Rises

Post by jkm311 »

The third Batman title has been released, and the Riddler has been ruled out as the villain, so let the Harley Quinn rumors fly! I think a woman villain would be an interesting twist on the Nolan films, but I wonder if Harley's character could float without the Penguin involved. We shall see.Thoughts? Hopes?We won't get the film until 2012, with principal photography starting in April – plenty of time for any actor/actress to get in amazing shape to be involved with the project. IMDB has not been updated with the new title just yet, but this should be a great film to end Nolan's take on the franchise.
Steelies to the rescue.
VforVIBE

Re: The Dark Knight Rises (jkm311)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »The third Batman title has been released, and the Riddler has been ruled out as the villain, so let the Harley Quinn rumors fly! I think a woman villain would be an interesting twist on the Nolan films, but I wonder if Harley's character could float without the Penguin involved. We shall see.Thoughts? Hopes?We won't get the film until 2012, with principal photography starting in April – plenty of time for any actor/actress to get in amazing shape to be involved with the project. IMDB has not been updated with the new title just yet, but this should be a great film to end Nolan's take on the franchise.Wasn't Harley Joker's girl? I sure she would want revenge (don't really remember what happen to the Joker).... just a thought.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
jkm311

Re: The Dark Knight Rises (VforVIBE)

Post by jkm311 »

Yep! My goof. The revenge motive would be fun, but I wonder how long the plot would have to dwell on establishing her connection to Heath's Joker, and why we never saw her in the previous film.Either way, Nolan has brought some seriously entertaining and engrossing cred back to this franchise, and I hope they keep much of the film's details under wraps like the first two. Nothing like a trailer that reveals too much, or camera phone pics on the set that lead to spoilers.
Steelies to the rescue.
KNINE

Re: The Dark Knight Rises (VforVIBE)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Wasn't Harley Joker's girl? I sure she would want revenge (don't really remember what happen to the Joker).... just a thought.And she drives a sweet Vibe.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
jkm311

Re: The Dark Knight Rises (K-NINE)

Post by jkm311 »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »And she drives a sweet Vibe. Which is why I kicked off the "villain theories" with said member name!
Steelies to the rescue.
Herb

Re: The Dark Knight Rises (jkm311)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »The third Batman title has been released, and the Riddler has been ruled out as the villain, so let the Harley Quinn rumors fly! The report I head on the radio was that the Riddler wasn't going to be the main villain. That doesn't mean that he won't show up, he just wouldn't be the primary threat.
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header