I got hit on yesterday!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Meagan

I got hit on yesterday!

Post by Meagan »

My husband left me the stang for two weeks. And he took my car with him to Ms because it gets better gas milage than the stang. Well I took the kids to the park yesterday and I was sitting at a red light and the dude next to me rolls down his window and says girls who drive muscle cars with awsome sound is hot! I just looked at him. Because I don't drive husband's car very often. I didn't even know what to say. My oldest stepson thought it was funny. I really do miss my car .
BlueCrush

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (Meagan)

Post by BlueCrush »

At first I thought it said you got hit. I read thru your post and there as no mention of an accident, then re-read your title, and laughed at myself. Next time say "What?, I can't hear you over the awesome sound." (while revving teh engine)
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
audiovibe

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (BlueCrush)

Post by audiovibe »

Must be a mid-west thing Brian; I thought the same thing!!
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
morbay

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (audiovibe)

Post by morbay »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »Must be a mid-west thing Brian; I thought the same thing!!Nope, Western PA read the same thing first too....
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
Meagan

Post by Meagan »

LOL I did almost get into a accident though yesterday. Some biker dude cut me off the front end of the stang was just inches away from him back tire I had to slam on the brakes. Which it doesn't stop as good as my car does. The dude freaken crossed 6 lanes of traffic with out a signal Just so they could go across the street to another Bar. I was so p.o it wasn't even funny. I almost pulled a husband stunt. If it wasn't for the kids in the car I would of followed them and cussed them out. But I kept my cool.
Kamikaze

Re: (Meagan)

Post by Kamikaze »

Quote, originally posted by Meagan »Some biker dude cut me off...sorry about that, didn't mean to cut you off...Just kidding...
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

I Mustangs!Just curious.. What generation is it?
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by Meagan » Well I took the kids to the park yesterday and I was sitting at a red light and the dude next to me rolls down his window and says girls who drive muscle cars with awesome sound is hot! When getting "hit on" enjoy the moment as it is a boost for your self esteem and at the same time, the "hitter" gets some satisfaction in admiring the beauty in what he/she feels is the attraction. As a normal guy (we all love to look at "hot" chics) I always wander my eyes on surrounding cars and every now & then I see a beautiful combination worth waving at, smiling ,or giving a thumbs up to the person. Hopefully you can get more "hits" for many years to come. The attention does make you feel good for the moment
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
Meagan

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (09vGT)

Post by Meagan »

It's a 01 Gt. When we bought the car it already had the 40 series flow masters with the cat deletes. So far we have out on the car a BBK 78mm throttle body, a BBK cold air intake, Ford 4.6 V8 Victor Jr intake manifold, edelBrock Aluminum Fuel Rails with 24lb injectors, and HID headlights and Fog lights. If I have it my way I will be buying parts for a new engine next year for his car. We are going to go with along block 5.0 swap. And then I am going to have his car completly repainted. I am such a loving wife. Here us a couple of pictures and A video of him at the race track. And Yes I race it to. Lol but only at the track.The first picture was last year at a car show event that Hubby's car club hostest. The last on is the back end of the car. And yes that is a ford bronco thingy on the back.This is the video from the track. Hubby is racing on of our friend and he is very evil to the poor kid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6j1bXGZZD4
Meagan

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (tpollauf)

Post by Meagan »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »When getting "hit on" enjoy the moment as it is a boost for your self esteem and at the same time, the "hitter" gets some satisfaction in admiring the beauty in what he/she feels is the attraction. As a normal guy (we all love to look at "hot" chics) I always wander my eyes on surrounding cars and every now & then I see a beautiful combination worth waving at, smiling ,or giving a thumbs up to the person. Hopefully you can get more "hits" for many years to come. The attention does make you feel good for the moment I am a very shy person. So all I did was blush. Lol
09vGT

Post by 09vGT »

Looks like my first car!.. I had a white 2000 model.. though it was just the base V6. I miss the two door!
Meagan

Post by Meagan »

Aww. If anything ever happen to the stang I would make him buy a new one. I have the safe car and he has the fun car/date night ride. My dream is to buy a 65 mustand and rebuild it I want to try to keep it as origanal as possible.
09vGT

Re: (Meagan)

Post by 09vGT »

Hopefully I'll get a new one when I finish school in 3 years lol.. Thats what im shooting for anyway!
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

http://community.webshots.com/...44671A pic in there of 1 of my old 65 2+2's fastbacks.in that 1 I transplanted in A 351W with a beefed up C4 tranny.A few Vettes from the past in there also
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
Meagan

Re: I got hit on yesterday! (TONY TAT2)

Post by Meagan »

Quote, originally posted by TONY TAT2 »http://community.webshots.com/...44671A pic in there of 1 of my old 65 2+2's fastbacks.in that 1 I transplanted in A 351W with a beefed up C4 tranny.A few Vettes from the past in there alsoNice I kind drool. I love muscle cars. Even before my husband got me into cars I alway went to car shows. But never knew anything about engine stuff I am slowly learning