vote please =) especially if you have facebook

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
waveresponder

vote please =) especially if you have facebook

Post by waveresponder »

Chase Community Givingyou can vote once a day up to 20 timeshttp://apps.facebook.com/chase...mpanyWho Benefits? Upper Frederick Fire CompanyWhat will the money be used for? purchasing a traffic control vehicle to replace our 1973 GMC Vandura that just broke down again so far im the only vote and theres 21 days left lol worth a try
GMJAP

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (waveresponder)

Post by GMJAP »

Any way to do this without being on facebook?
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
waveresponder

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (GMJAP)

Post by waveresponder »

im not sure actually i just found this grant program through Firehouse forums.my guess is no oh well
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

voted. however I hate those ones that make you give them access to your friends, etc. I promptly block all applications like that.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

couldn't I just give you all my change?? lolnot a fan of apps that want access to my friends list.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ponta2147

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (keithvibe)

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »couldn't I just give you all my change?? lolnot a fan of apps that want access to my friends list.Wait, Facebook has apps that DON'T want to access your friends list?
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
Whelan

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (ponta2147)

Post by Whelan »

What about Lower Frederick?
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
waveresponder

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (Whelan)

Post by waveresponder »

thanks for voting, as far as Lower Frederick..... not affiliated and they have a bar at the firehouse that generates enough revenue IMO heres a link to their fire company website http://www.lowerfrederick52.com/ looked briefly I dont even think they are on record with this programs non profit record keeperUpper Frederick doesnt even want to spend the funds to make a website so heres ours lol http://www.upperfrederick.org/community/fire.aspx
waveresponder

Re: vote please =) especially if you have facebook (Whelan)

Post by waveresponder »

accidental repost
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

figured id give a final update to this thread only needed 1,480 more votes to win $20,000 lol now the vehicle is permanently OOS