Fun Food Poll! Fave M and M?

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
808 Vibes

Fun Food Poll! Fave M and M?

Post by 808 Vibes »

I went through a coconut and wild cherry phase, but I've since gone back to my old fave, almond. And look, ma...no gestational diabetes.
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
tribalman

Re: Fun Food Poll! Fave M and M? (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by tribalman »

i don't see an option for "in my mouth" or "in my belly". i really don't care. i'm like a crack addict, except with M&Ms.
None. Vibe is gone.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Dark Choc. Only way to go!!
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

I had to vote peanut butter since that's my fav, but I've never had the wild cherry and the sound of that alone almost made me vote for it lol
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
jkm311

Re: (Wolfman213)

Post by jkm311 »

ALMOND! DARK CHOCOLATE! The mouse was dancing between the two, let me tell ya. Almond FTW!
Steelies to the rescue.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Peanut. I don't think there are any other options.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
GMJAP

Post by GMJAP »

For a while they had the Crispy M&Ms, with the crispy rice center. Those were my favorites BY FAR! They were awesome, but they stopped selling them a few years ago Apparently can still get them in Europe & Asia. Why can't we get the good stuff in the ol USA?
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
VforVIBE

Re: Fun Food Poll! Fave M and M? (GMJAP)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by GMJAP »For a while they had the Crispy M&Ms, with the crispy rice center. Those were my favorites BY FAR! They were awesome, but they stopped selling them a few years ago Apparently can still get them in Europe & Asia. Why can't we get the good stuff in the ol USA?100% agree, they were the best!
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Quote, originally posted by GMJAP »For a while they had the Crispy M&Ms, with the crispy rice center. Those were my favorites BY FAR! They were awesome, but they stopped selling them a few years ago Apparently can still get them in Europe & Asia. Why can't we get the good stuff in the ol USA?I forgot about those!!! Those were awesome!!!!!!!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by GMJAP »For a while they had the Crispy M&Ms, with the crispy rice center. Those were my favorites BY FAR! They were awesome, but they stopped selling them a few years ago I would have to agree with this.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
glennpert

Re: Fun Food Poll! Fave M and M? (lovemyraffe)

Post by glennpert »

I have really acquired a taste for dark chocolate...