Captain Phil Harris R.I.P.

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Whelan

Captain Phil Harris R.I.P.

Post by Whelan »

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com...died/ He had a stroke last month while offloading during the taping of a new season in St. Paul. He did not make it through recovery. My thoughts and prayers to the Harris boys and the rest of the family and fleet. It does not always take a storm to take down a Captain.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
keithvibe

Re: Captain Phil Harris R.I.P. (Whelan)

Post by keithvibe »

well when you smoke more than his ship did... Shame I wonder if they boys will still want to be taped after this.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
djkeev

Re: Captain Phil Harris R.I.P. (Whelan)

Post by djkeev »

Sad, sorry to hear it, hard to lose family, I know.There are hard working people on those ships!They don't live what most would consider a "healthy" lifestyle by any means. Too much smoke, too much drink, stress at a level we cannot even imagine, odd hours, etc etc etc.I do believe that real physical work can be a healthy life style but you need to take other steps as well.Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
bodhi_tree777

Re: Captain Phil Harris R.I.P. (djkeev)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

That show is one of the few "reality" type shows that I would watch, and I was sad to hear the news this morning. RIP.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

he died doing what he loved!!May he REST IN PEACE!!!I loved that show, but now i dont have cable anymore i cant watch it. I'll have to wait for it on netflix.
ou.grizzly

Re: Captain Phil Harris R.I.P.

Post by ou.grizzly »

Prayers to his family and loved onesOn a side note, sales of cigarettes and Red Bull dropped
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
hskater26

Re: Captain Phil Harris R.I.P. (ou.grizzly)

Post by hskater26 »

damn
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
Kari

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »he died doing what he loved!!May he REST IN PEACE!!!I loved that show, but now i dont have cable anymore i cant watch it. I'll have to wait for it on netflix.They have seasons 1-4 on Netflix for instant viewing.
GenVibe Global Moderator
zionzr2

Re: (Kari)

Post by zionzr2 »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »They have seasons 1-4 on Netflix for instant viewing.Thanks, I did see those episodes... Its the newer episodes I haven't seen.