What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen?

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
lowincash

What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen?

Post by lowincash »

Like the title says, what's the nastiest thing you've seen that you can't get out of your head? Let it be in real life or in video.I browse this site called liveleak.com once in a while and recently saw a video of this police man in Vietnam that got ran over by a truck. He was litterally cut in half. The whole lower half of his body was lying beside him feet almost to his head. Surprisingly that guy was still alive and moving and talking. He was even trying to put his guts back in his stomache. Very sad and grousome video. I think that tops number one for me
-- 2009 Vibe GT in Jet Black
star_deceiver

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (lowincash)

Post by star_deceiver »

I'm a member there! You should try nothingtoxic dot com.... if that's your thing...The nastiest thing I've seen would have to be between Republican Bud Dwyer and Tom Pryce's F1 crash in to the marshall with the fire extinguisher.... You should be able to find them both on Liveleak. The problem with liveleak is that there's too much political garbage spread along whith the more interesting vids.Open the "sections" tab and click "all recent media"
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

on 1000 Ways to Die, they explained why someone cut in half like that is still able to live for a bit, can't remember why though.The nastiest thing to me is vomit. I'm pretty desensitized to everything else, but I have to look away during vomit scenes in movies, let alone real life.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Rosie O'Donnell
lowincash

Re: (joatmon)

Post by lowincash »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Rosie O'Donnellthis one cracked me up lol
jake75

Re: (joatmon)

Post by jake75 »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Rosie O'Donnell
2009 Vibe 1.8L Carbon Gray AT Power Pkg 1/12/092003 Vibe 1.8L Neptune AT Mono Power Pkg 1/27/03 [sold 2/2/09]2007 T&C SWB 7/31/07 "Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke."
lovemyraffe

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (bodhi_tree777)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Rosie O'DonnellLOL!On a more serious note, I spent some time as an EMT riding an ambulance. I saw some of the most gruesome things that have haunted me ever since. I responded to a call one time and the victim had given herself a double mastectomy with a steak knife and was burning her hair off with a hot iron and was conscious the whole time. I'm not sure what happened to her after we took her to the hospital. I'm sure that waveresponder has seen some pretty crazy stuff too.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Herb

Post by Herb »

I remember seeing a photo graph showing the body of a man that was partially eaten by a lion. Parts of the abdomen and thigh bone was showing.Also I've been through 2 different beef slaughter houses during operation
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
Tonebalone

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (Herb)

Post by Tonebalone »

I'm OK with vomit and dead bodies after 22 years in the Navy. But the hairball that clogs my teenage daughters' sink always makes me heave.
keithvibe

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (Tonebalone)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by Tonebalone »I'm OK with vomit and dead bodies after 22 years in the Navy. But the hairball that clogs my teenage daughters' sink always makes me heave. it's the freaking smell of it right??? 6 months worth of hair, soap, facial products, toothpaste ect... i get the verps too.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Anyone ever see a person with gangrene, necrotic tissue, C. diff (deadly diarrhea), or MRSA? Yeah, that just screams appetizing. Of course, there is a dead body with maggots in it too.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
lowincash

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by lowincash »

speaking of maggots, i saw a video on liveleak of some homeless guy that has like a bunch of maggots living in his nose. that was disgusting too lol
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing I've seen? My leg after I was hit by a skiboat, 175 horse outboard....prop ripped through to the bone in 6 places from my upper thigh to my ankle. Nearly severed it 2 places. Insides hanging out, bones showing, blood everywhere......Good thing is I lived to tell about it!
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
star_deceiver

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (DiveNut)

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing I've seen? My leg after I was hit by a skiboat, 175 horse outboard....prop ripped through to the bone in 6 places from my upper thigh to my ankle. Nearly severed it 2 places. Insides hanging out, bones showing, blood everywhere. OW!!! I'm hoping that it wasn't saltwater.
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

A guy was walking on the interstate late one night and a semi struck him and drug him for about a mile before the driver realized he hit somebody. They closed the road, so I sat in the backup for several hours. They finally opened up the exit that wasn't too far back from where the initial hit took place. Once I finally got up there, I glanced over at the scene and saw them cleaning up -- picking up some bloody, stringy remains and putting it in a bag.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Stage 3 and 4 Pressure Ulcers are just amazing...
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing I've seen? My leg after I was hit by a skiboat, 175 horse outboard....prop ripped through to the bone in 6 places from my upper thigh to my ankle. Nearly severed it 2 places. Insides hanging out, bones showing, blood everywhere......Good thing is I lived to tell about it! WOW! This is one of my greatest fears. I am an avid water skier and am always worried about this happening to me or someone close.
DiveNut

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (star_deceiver)

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »WOW! This is one of my greatest fears. I am an avid water skier and am always worried about this happening to me or someone close.Crazy thing is I wasn't even skiing...Wife and I had just got done doing some diving. Was standing in leas than 5' of water about 30 feet from shore. Guy came flying around the island where we beached our boat. Was looking behind while his granddaughter steered in his lap...she was 6. The boat was on me in a flash....The last thing I heard before I went under was my wife screaming. Thought I was a goner for sure. Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »OW!!! I'm hoping that it wasn't saltwater. Nah, fresh water lake in Michigan.
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Most things don't bother me, But the site of a "TAPE WORM" makes my skin crawl !
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »Crazy thing is I wasn't even skiing...Wife and I had just got done doing some diving. Was standing in leas than 5' of water about 30 feet from shore. Guy came flying around the island where we beached our boat. Was looking behind while his granddaughter steered in his lap...she was 6. The boat was on me in a flash....The last thing I heard before I went under was my wife screaming. Thought I was a goner for sure. Nah, fresh water lake in Michigan.Too many people don't pay attention when they are on the water. You are still driving a vehicle and still have to be responsible for your actions. At Lake Powell, I have seen many people being cited for DUI in their boat.
kostby

Post by kostby »

The way GM and Toyota massacred about 35,000 automotive industry jobs in California with their decisions to shut down NUMMI.

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
bodhi_tree777

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (kostby)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

this photo I saw once comes to mind.. picture of a guy who had gone out into the woods and hung himself. Kind of secluded, and they didn't find him for a couple of weeks. He'd kind of melted off of the rope, but was still hanging there, sort of. * shudder*
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
waveresponder

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (lovemyraffe)

Post by waveresponder »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe » I'm sure that waveresponder has seen some pretty crazy stuff too. suicides pretty much by every way imaginable, gunshots to head resulting in brain matter on ceiling, little girls head pop like a watermelon after vehicles tire ran over it...yah ive seen plenty crazy stuff in just 3 years of EMS and lil over 5 years of volunteer firestuff that gets me still>>> domestics, eye injuries, vomit, baby/children calls. pretty much its mainly certain horrible smells that linger on your body and clothing for hours after. also a unique smell>> anyone thats every experienced a dead body encounter theres a certain smell to "death" it lingers in your nose, its more of a nuisance smell, although depends on how long persons been dead for and the enviromentcouple years back we had a vehicle accident early morning like 1 am, car went off road into tree, 2 occupants, driver was a male, front passenger was a female, passenger found under dash after impact claiming she was bending down to get a cd, stick came through window/windshield into drivers eye just poking tip of brain, his zipper was down yes for $0.00 to $15.00 per hour you too can see all the above and more LOLfyi 22y/o PA DOH Certified EMT / volunteer firefighter-fire policeman
Whelan

Re: What is the nastiest/gruesomest thing you've seen? (waveresponder)

Post by Whelan »

My gf saw someone die in front of her when she was doin X-ray at the hospital. Came in with a gunshot and she was getting ready to do a ray when he went code and then she basically watched them hammer his ribs, cut him open and try to pump his heart with their hands. Blech!For me, not sure. Although I'm always curious when I walk around a pick yer parts yard or junk yards with cars in them that have been in accidents you never see any dried blood or anything. Just struck me as odd unless those cars go somewhere else and are demolished immediately. Not that I go looking, just struck me as weird.
2012 GLI Autobahn 6MT
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

my toilet the morning after tequila
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"