This Looks Like Fun!!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

That was insane!!! You could ell that he couldn't believe he was alive lol
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
Herb

Re: This Looks Like Fun!! (zionzr2)

Post by Herb »

Completely imbecilic, but absolutely hilarious
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

I'm impressed with the math skills required to make this work! Do you realize how little you'd have to be off to have an entirely different outcome? Also to anyone that ever slid on a slip and slide, The work involved to actually lay a slip and slide so you stay centered and don't fall off the edge is a giant undertaking.
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Sorry, I don't believe this "stunt" was real. The pool he landed in was too small to sufficiently stop him without injury.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
bull77

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by bull77 »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »Sorry, I don't believe this "stunt" was real. The pool he landed in was too small to sufficiently stop him without injury.very cool but obviously fake http://www.tomshardware.com/ne....html
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by bull77 »very cool but obviously fake http://www.tomshardware.com/ne....htmlIt is cool to watch, and the time that was put in to make it is worth the entertainment value.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
Sublimewind

Re: This Looks Like Fun!! (zionzr2)

Post by Sublimewind »

WOW.... big balls...
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

WOW someone didn't flunk physics.AronBTW that did look real fun until I saw the ramp!
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style