Altered Skin Revolution, central Mi....

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Sublimewind

Altered Skin Revolution, central Mi....

Post by Sublimewind »

Hi all,It's a bit short notice, but I wanted to let anyone know, that night not, that the 09' Altered Skin Revolution will take place once again in Old Town Saginaw this year, THIS saturday... For those that don't know what ASR is, it's a block party, hosted by Drunken Monkey Tattoo and the Hamilton Street Pub.. THIS YEARS LINEUP..COLD • KITTIE • TAPROOT • THE KILLER AND THE STAR • MISCREANTS • BORN • THE 2ND SYSTEM • MILLIGRAM SMILE • SILVERSPORK • NEIGHBORHOOD MUSCLE • BURNAROUND • TENSIONHEAD + HARLET INSIDE THE PUBI'm going to see COLD... Which they will be kicking off the reunion tour after this show, IT"S A WARM UP...!!!!!25$ entry, food and fun, even for the kids, bring canned goods for the food pantry...!!!!
Toasted7

Re: Altered Skin Revolution, central Mi.... (Sublimewind)

Post by Toasted7 »

I wouldn't mind seeing Cold, Kittie and Taproot... all put on a good live show!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
TONY TAT2

Re: Altered Skin Revolution, central Mi.... (Sublimewind)

Post by TONY TAT2 »

I would never let a drunken monkey give me a tattoo !!!
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

hey watch what you say about things that are drunken! i would love to see kittie, that chick sounds like a complete bad (removed)
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

I need a better camera... I also have a video of the singer of the band Miscreants, doing a back suspension... intense...I wasn't sure if I should post it though...