Beware my power...

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
Herb

Beware my power...

Post by Herb »

Gotta be careful of what I order. I placed an order for this last year in Jun and it finally came in. That put a dent in my wallet.Anyways, I can't wait for the movie next month. http://www.comicbookresources....20235

Attached files
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
keithvibe

Re: Beware my power... (Herb)

Post by keithvibe »

HAHA Geek... Everyone knows Superman beats green lantern lol
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Herb

Re: Beware my power... (keithvibe)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »HAHA Geek... Everyone knows Superman beats green lantern lolNever denied my geek factor! Superman could probably fare quite well against one GL, but against the entire corps, I doubt he'd last too long. Unless it was the pre-crisis version, then he could have mopped the floor with the Guardians tooI had a chance to order Supe's cape but decided against it. I should have ordered Batman's Utility Belt prop. That would have been cool
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
808 Vibes

Re: Beware my power... (Herb)

Post by 808 Vibes »

I don't know what that is, but if it's something geek-worthy, I'll have to show this to my friend Art as I'm sure he'll buy it. Batman, Superman, Star Wars, etc. LOL
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Herb

Re: Beware my power... (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Herb »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »I don't know what that is, but if it's something geek-worthy, I'll have to show this to my friend Art as I'm sure he'll buy it. Batman, Superman, Star Wars, etc. LOLThose are replica power rings and power battery for a members of the Green Lantern Corps, a fictional intergalactic police force.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Lantern

Attached files
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

I didn't even know the Green Lantern was coming out with a movie, but then I never really liked DC. lol
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!