Remake of Red Dawn!

General discussions not related to the Vibe, Matrix, or any other vehicle. (follow posting rules)
ToolGuy

Remake of Red Dawn!

Post by ToolGuy »

The remake of Red Dawn will be filmed in Michigan, or parts of it at least! Cool!
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

NO WAY.... Any idea where, I gotta be an extra.. lol...
bodhi_tree777

Re: Remake of Red Dawn! (ToolGuy)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Hah..WOLVERINES!!! who's going to be the protagonist, if not the Russians and the Cubans?
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Sublimewind

Re: Remake of Red Dawn! (bodhi_tree777)

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »Hah..WOLVERINES!!! who's going to be the protagonist, if not the Russians and the Cubans? Who would be the obvious choice right now?? I have an idea...
bodhi_tree777

Re: Remake of Red Dawn! (Sublimewind)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Pirates? Canadians? Octomom?
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Mavrik

Post by Mavrik »

Probably N Korea or some middle east place.how many remakes are we getting?
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
KNINE

Re: Remake of Red Dawn! (Mavrik)

Post by KNINE »

It will be the Chinese. They will import their entire army via Wallmart, cleverly disguised as Transformers toys.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
NUBlackshirts

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »Pirates? Canadians? Octomom? ROFLMAO @ Octomom! She knows how to birth an army!
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
keithvibe

Re: Remake of Red Dawn! (ToolGuy)

Post by keithvibe »

some how they always F up the remakes.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ToolGuy

Re: (Sublimewind)

Post by ToolGuy »

Yeah, I heard the file home office will be Birmingham and the proposed film site may be Ortonville, as the film crew wanted a small town. I was told all of this from a guys wife who works for Oakland county.